Watching Krauthammer lie...

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
"Inside Washington"

Gun control- says Australia banned and confiscated all firearms- "What you have to do to make any difference" Actually, it was just semi-automatics, and cut firearm death 59%....

Man lies like a Pub all the time. Panel just says, ONE person over hubbub, "It's not true..." WHAT??lol. Aaaargh...

yeah its OK to lie all you want to the American people.

No one really ever goes after epople for the lies

Corporate media

424062_523597327662137_1773395227_n.jpg

We need the fairness doctrine back.

Yes government needs to decide what is fair. As long as its your approved govt

Actually, the Fairness Doctrine was just the opposite. We lost that when Michael Powell took over the FCC and sold out to foreign interests. That was the beginning of the end of our journalism standards.

Michael Powell is the very conservative son of Colin Powell and is paid by Rupert Murdoch and the Muslim Arab oil sheik who runs Fox.

Actually no it wasn't.

It was the government deciding it was unfair that opposing views don't get air time on a private funded media outlet to try and counter or rebut the owner's message.

"Inside Washington"

Gun control- says Australia banned and confiscated all firearms- "What you have to do to make any difference" Actually, it was just semi-automatics, and cut firearm death 59%....

Man lies like a Pub all the time. Panel just says, ONE person over hubbub, "It's not true..." WHAT??lol. Aaaargh...

I see that you conveniently omit any actual quote from Dr. Krauthammer. As to your bogus distinction about "semi-automatics," you are either ignorant of that term or deliberately disingenuous, since virtually all privately owned guns (except bolt-action rifles and breach-loading shotguns) are "semi-automatics."

"Inside Washington"

I see that you conveniently omit any actual quote from Dr. Krauthammer. As to your bogus distinction about "semi-automatics," you are either ignorant of that term or deliberately disingenuous, since virtually all privately owned guns (except bolt-action rifles and breach-loading shotguns) are "semi-automatics."
With ole Frankie it's a little of the first and a lot of the second.

"Inside Washington"

Funny, in another thread USMB member jwoodie says about Charles and some shemale "If You Want to Hear some Honest Political Discussion: Tune into the last 20 minutes of Special Report on FNC. Its Panel usually has more conservatives than liberals, but it is generally free of bloviating and mindless recitation of talking points. Kirsten Powers is refreshingly honest, and Charles Krauthammer is impressively incisive"

:eusa_clap:

I'm glad you found my other post funny, but what is its relevance to "semi-automatics?" Do you EVER have anything to contribute, other than pathetically unclever snipes?

Kirsten Powers is refreshingly honest...
I've seen her videos on YouTube, Kirsten is a dim bulb. I think she's only there to be eye candy. Does she take Talking points directly from the White House on her BlackBerry like Mika does on "Morning Joe"?

Stupid fuck....he has more college degrees and credibility than a pile of shit like you.

He isn't going on live TV and lying to ruin his career on TV.

Anything he says, you should pay attention because it is always opposite of your fucked up thinking.

"Inside Washington"

Stupid fuck....he has more college degrees and credibility than a pile of shit like you.

He isn't going on live TV and lying to ruin his career on TV.

Anything he says, you should pay attention because it is always opposite of your fucked up thinking.

"Inside Washington"

he's a fucking nasty little cripple in a wheelchair.:eusa_shifty:

Kirsten Powers is refreshingly honest...Funny, in another thread USMB member jwoodie says about Charles and some shemale "If You Want to Hear some Honest Political Discussion: Tune into the last 20 minutes of Special Report on FNC. Its Panel usually has more conservatives than liberals, but it is generally free of bloviating and mindless recitation of talking points. Kirsten Powers is refreshingly honest, and Charles Krauthammer is impressively incisive"
I've seen her videos on YouTube, Kirsten is a dim bulb. I think she's only there to be eye candy. Does she take Talking points directly from the White House on her BlackBerry like Mika does on "Morning Joe"?
Funny, in another thread USMB member jwoodie says about Charles and some shemale "If You Want to Hear some Honest Political Discussion: Tune into the last 20 minutes of Special Report on FNC. Its Panel usually has more conservatives than liberals, but it is generally free of bloviating and mindless recitation of talking points. Kirsten Powers is refreshingly honest, and Charles Krauthammer is impressively incisive"

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back