Watching dems campaign this year is akin to watching a jr. high school debate

Romney's latest ad talks about the President's "war on religion". Its comical the blinders that some party hacks place on before waking up.

Forcing religious institutions to do things against their religion is what if not a war?

Yeah, they should be able to sacrifice virgins to the Sun gods...or maybe we should stop that.

The use of the term "war" is flat out stupid. Categorizing it in the context of religion is, if you will, reminiscent of a an appeal a Jr. High school student would make. From all of the gaffes and tactical errors the Governor has made in the last month or so; he may well have Jr. High school kids running his campaign. If not, maybe he should; it's unlikely they could do much worse. Poland?

Funny, I don't recall you saying anything of the sort when the topic was 'The Republican War on Women'...

I wonder why...?

Forcing religious institutions to do things against their religion is what if not a war?

Yeah, they should be able to sacrifice virgins to the Sun gods...or maybe we should stop that.

The use of the term "war" is flat out stupid. Categorizing it in the context of religion is, if you will, reminiscent of a an appeal a Jr. High school student would make. From all of the gaffes and tactical errors the Governor has made in the last month or so; he may well have Jr. High school kids running his campaign. If not, maybe he should; it's unlikely they could do much worse. Poland?

Funny, I don't recall you saying anything of the sort when the topic was 'The Republican War on Women'...

I wonder why...?
It was pre-election season for one thing. For another thing, specific example of a TV ad endorsed by the presumptive GOP nominee is more weighty than what may have happened before.

I wonder why...?
It was pre-election season for one thing. For another thing, specific example of a TV ad endorsed by the presumptive GOP nominee is more weighty than what may have happened before.

Are you familiar with the term hypocrite?

Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if the superpac supporting Obama is run by democrats

Stories about dogs on cars and bullying other kids

Random unsupported claims about taxes

Random accusations that Romney is a felon

Trying to link Romney to a woman's death

Everything but the kitchen sink and actual issues that matter. The democrats have fallen far.

I agree, However I hope you don't think this means they will be easy to beat. On the Contrary the American people are eating their BS up, and Rewarding them with support for it.

Unless Romney learns how to fight this Lie Campaign, Obama will lie his way right back into the white house, carried by the Votes of Ignorant Americans to Busy and Wrapped up in their own Lives to see beyond the Ads, but to Proud to admit they don't know enough to cast an informed vote.

I wonder why...?

Are you familiar with the term hypocrite?

Candy may not know what it means, but clearly he/she Excels at being one.

Debbie Wasserman doesn't know if the superpac supporting Obama is run by democrats

Stories about dogs on cars and bullying other kids

Random unsupported claims about taxes

Random accusations that Romney is a felon

Trying to link Romney to a woman's death

Everything but the kitchen sink and actual issues that matter. The democrats have fallen far.

I agree, However I hope you don't think this means they will be easy to beat. On the Contrary the American people are eating their BS up, and Rewarding them with support for it.

Unless Romney learns how to fight this Lie Campaign, Obama will lie his way right back into the white house, carried by the Votes of Ignorant Americans to Busy and Wrapped up in their own Lives to see beyond the Ads, but to Proud to admit they don't know enough to cast an informed vote.

As soon as the convention is over I expect Romney to unleash a ton of ads to counter the bullshit

Forum List

Back