Watching Colombo on Amazon Prime

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Yes thatā€™s what my life has come down to. Anyway, every bad guy in season one is a wealthy white male.

Last edited:
Yes thatā€™s what my life has come down to. Anyway, every bad guy in season one is a wealth white male.
lol...I binge watched every episode of every season, but only after binge watching every episode of MONK whom I consider to be the modern day Columbo...I think I'll do it again...first episode of Columbo is the one with the author partners correct?

Yes thatā€™s what my life has come down to. Anyway, every bad guy in season one is a wealth white male.
lol...I binge watched every episode of every season, but only after binge watching every episode of MONK whom I consider to be the modern day Columbo...I think I'll do it again...first episode of Columbo is the one with the author partners correct?

MONK is hysterical! Love that show!

I donā€™t remember to be honest. Iā€™ll watch like a show a week. Itā€™s really hard for me to binge watch anything. Short attention span I guess

Agree. I've had OCD since I was about 13-14 years old, I can relate to his character. I've never had it as severe as Monk has it, but it HAS interfered with work and everyday life. Luckily, I started taking a medication about eight years ago that has helped immensely.

I thought the actor who played Monk was a funny Jewish guy. And he plays a lot of Jewish characters in his other roles. Turns out heā€™s Lebanese

Agree. I've had OCD since I was about 13-14 years old, I can relate to his character. I've never had it as severe as Monk has it, but it HAS interfered with work and everyday life. Luckily, I started taking a medication about eight years ago that has helped immensely.

Good for you bro! Keep taking the meds and doing what you have to do!

Columbo:

One of my favorite episodes is Donald Pleasance -- a winery owner -- killing his brother.

I thought the actor who played Monk was a funny Jewish guy. And he plays a lot of Jewish characters in his other roles. Turns out heā€™s Lebanese
Yeah, he was the cab driver on a show called wings and was an alien in MIB
When my kids were little, for years they used to think his real name was Shaloubazz because the show was advertised with "...and TONY SHALOUB AS MONK"...lol

Once Columbo and Monk got a sniff of the perp, it was over.

Yes thatā€™s what my life has come down to. Anyway, every bad guy in season one is a wealthy white male.
The 70s had several great police detective TV shows.
They replaced the western TV shows.
Columbo, McMillian and Wife, Barretta, Rockford Files, Kojackā€¦..

The first episode of Columbo was with Gene Barry as a psychiatrist I believe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back