Watching Boehner news conference now

NBC/WSJ poll yesterday:

76% find it acceptable to raise revenue on those making 250K a year. 22% find it unacceptable.

The Rs try to drag this out until the Speaker is reelected on Jan. 3, the Democrats are going to scream bloody murder and make sure all the voters know what he's doing. Mid term elections come pretty quickly, these idiots should realize that.

Still waiting for Boehners bipartisan proposal that the President will sign. So far, his tantrums are not doing much good

He has 2 1/2 weeks left

Meister comes to your rescue and instead of thanking him you coyly challenge him. :confused:

This is gonna be fun...

Leftwinger has nothing, instead of running from the thread with his tail between his legs, he blames Boehner instead of Obama.

The ball is clearly in Boehners court. Obama has stated he will not be the first to tip his hand this time.

Boehner is the Speaker. It is his job to propose fiscal legislation. Whining because the President will not go first is not making the job any easier. If Boehner can't do the job, he should step back and let Pelosi handle it.

At least Pelosi was capable of accomplishing something

meister comes to your rescue and instead of thanking him you coyly challenge him. :confused:

This is gonna be fun...

leftwinger has nothing, instead of running from the thread with his tail between his legs, he blames boehner instead of obama.

the ball is clearly in boehners court. Obama has stated he will not be the first to tip his hand this time.

Boehner is the speaker. It is his job to propose fiscal legislation. Whining because the president will not go first is not making the job any easier. If boehner can't do the job, he should step back and let pelosi handle it.

At least pelosi was capable of accomplishing something

$spinning-top[1].gif

IMHO going off the cliff isn't the best possible scenario at this point - but it's not the worst either.
I'd rather go off the cliff than slap a little lipstick on this pig and pretend all is well.

But I think it will be a severe blow to the GOP.

NBC/WSJ poll yesterday:

76% find it acceptable to raise revenue on those making 250K a year. 22% find it unacceptable.

The Rs try to drag this out until the Speaker is reelected on Jan. 3, the Democrats are going to scream bloody murder and make sure all the voters know what he's doing. Mid term elections come pretty quickly, these idiots should realize that.

Wow... and how many of that 76% do you think make less than 250k a year??

Color me shocked that a group of people are all for someone else paying for shit they want rather than have to fork over more themselves

NBC/WSJ poll yesterday:

Color me shocked that a group of people are all for someone else paying for shit they want rather than have to fork over more themselves

you answwered your own question? with an assumption??
Got a link?

I support FREE CAPITALISM not SOCIALIZED capitalism

Right fucking on! No more hand-outs to businesses, like educating the workforce, road and bridges to get their workers to the office and their goods to market, Fed printing money for them to borrow at below market rate ...

Put the free back into free market. Sierra Leone, her we come, bitch. I got your poorest nation hanging.

I support FREE CAPITALISM not SOCIALIZED capitalism

Right fucking on! No more hand-outs to businesses, like educating the workforce, road and bridges to get their workers to the office and their goods to market, Fed printing money for them to borrow at below market rate ...

Put the free back into free market. Sierra Leone, her we come, bitch. I got your poorest nation hanging.

Funny stuff.
Guy isn't really off to a good start is he?

NBC/WSJ poll yesterday:

you answwered your own question? with an assumption??
Got a link?

I don't have the financial data on those who participated in the small sample poll... But I think you can pretty safely say that a vast majority were not making more than 250K...

And as we have seen in human nature many times, they are not going to look a gift horse in the mouth... I do not consider it shocking that IF the majority of those people polled do not make 250K or over, that they would have the stance that taxes should be raised on OTHER people who make 250+K so that others have to pay for things and not them....

Forum List

Back