Watching Boehner news conference now

That's all I'm trying to find out. He said Obama targeted savings through cuts. Just wanna hear what they are. he can't seem to say...:cool:

Seems we should know, or call bullshit on Obama, which I do from time to time at The White House (Contact).

Where'd he make the claim and not include some kind of specifics?

Back around post #60. All we asked him was to tell us what cuts. He's seems to be the only one in America who knows what Obama wants to cut. :confused:

Or perhaps took round numbers as having meaning, which they do not void of specifics. But no worries. Google make life pretty easy for folks with curiosity.

brb ...

Let me try to help poor John Boehner..

You are going to get a 4% tax increase on the top 2%.....Live with it
You are not going to kill Obamacare through spending cuts
The Military will have to take a long term cut

Beyond that, he will have to work out a bipartisan plan that reaches $800 billion in spending.

What is taking so long?

Seems we should know, or call bullshit on Obama, which I do from time to time at The White House (Contact).

Back around post #60. All we asked him was to tell us what cuts. He's seems to be the only one in America who knows what Obama wants to cut. :confused:

Or perhaps took round numbers as having meaning, which they do not void of specifics. But no worries. Google make life pretty easy for folks with curiosity.

brb ...

No doubt with a little effort there's likely something out there. But he's like this on a daily basis. He makes claims then tells others to back it up for him.

"Obama has targeted $2 trillion in savings through tax increases and spending cuts"--Shitslinger

Two people asked you to back your claim, shitslinger. Posts 61 and 67. You said it, not us. Name the cuts...

What part of ask Boehner don't you understand?

Obama has set $1.6 trillion (now $1.4 trillion) in tax cuts and $800 billion in spending cuts as the distribution

Boehner is Speaker......his responsibility to fill in the blanks so he can get bipartisan approval

What is taking him so long?

What fucking cuts? When? How much on the next budget?? How much year by year? On what specifically??

We're waiting

Mr Boehner.......America wants to know

Beyond that, he will have to work out a bipartisan plan that reaches $800 billion in spending.

What is taking so long?

The cuts, Shitslinger...the cuts? Where's the ones that you said Obama laid out? You're not going to slither out of this one. I'll put this link in my sig with the whole story about you. Now, the cuts....

Last edited:
What part of ask Boehner don't you understand?

Obama has set $1.6 trillion (now $1.4 trillion) in tax cuts and $800 billion in spending cuts as the distribution

Boehner is Speaker......his responsibility to fill in the blanks so he can get bipartisan approval

What is taking him so long?

What fucking cuts? When? How much on the next budget?? How much year by year? On what specifically??

We're waiting

Mr Boehner.......America wants to know

Mr Obama, America wants to know

brb ...

I'm finding zip, except some articles on $1.1 trillion in cuts over a decade, which if past performace is a guide, it usually means spending increases for a year or a few, but by plugging in a growth percentage estimate that's a bit rosy, the fuzzy math works.

Thus I'm more of a program-eliminator than a $ / % cut advocate. Spending spiked under Bush 43, largely due to new programs: Medicare Part D, Wars, Homeland Security, etc. Thus spending is higher now in support of those ongoing programs; and it's folly to think spending will go back down until we eliminate what was added.

Last edited:

What is taking so long?

The cuts, Shitslinger...the cuts? Where's the ones that you said Obama laid out?

Please improve your reading skills...I said that Obama set out targets

He has repeatedly told Boehner he will not go first in spelling out specific cuts. He has done that in the past and had Republicans pull back. This time he will make Boehner do his job as Speaker. Pelosi will do it for him if Boehner can't handle the job

What is taking so long?

The cuts, Shitslinger...the cuts? Where's the ones that you said Obama laid out?

He has repeatedly told Boehner he will not go first in spelling out specific cuts. He has done that in the past and had Republicans pull back. This time he will make Boehner do his job as Speaker. Pelosi will do it for him if Boehner can't handle the job

You did, did ya? See below:

"Nonsense Obama has targeted $2 trillion in savings through tax increases and spending cuts ---YOU"

That's what you said and you did use the word target however you say "in cuts".

So for the final time before I link this to my signature...what did he propose to cut? Targeted means he has them in mind and has laid them out.

Last edited:

"Nonsense Obama has targeted $2 trillion in savings through tax increases and spending cuts ---YOU"

So for the final time before I link this to my signature...what did he propose to cut? Targeted means he has them in mind and has laid them out.

What part of target do you not understand?

I'm nearly done and I will humiliate you. The last time...what cuts, liar? Have it your way. I'd be happy to permanently link to this and reply to every post you ever make so that all will see from here on out that you can't back what you say.

Last edited:

Running away isn't an option rightwinger. I see no list of cuts...not even one that you can prove he targeted.

See you around the board and don't whine when I post your lack of credibility for all to see.

I'm nearly done and I will humiliate you. The last time...what cuts, liar? Have it your way. I'd be happy to permanently link to this and reply to every post you ever make so that all will see from here on out that you can't back what you say.

Calm down..

You are starting to sound like John Boehner

You obviously have difficulty reading, so I will put it in terms a child can understand. President Obama has put out a bucket that holds $800 billion in spending cuts (his target). It is John Boehners job to fill that bucket. If President Obama does not like what Boehner has put into that bucket, he will make him do it over

Ask John Boehner what he is going to put in that bucket

Last edited:

Calm down..

You are starting to sound like John Boehner

You obviously have difficulty reading, so I will put it in terms a child can understand. President Obama has put out a bucket that holds $800 billion in spending cuts. It is John Boehners job to fill that bucket. If President Obama does not like what Boehner has put into that bucket, he will make him do it over

Ask John Boehner what he is going to put in that bucket

Who do you think you're trying to fool?

Fuck what you posted. I said and so did another poster...what cuts. Your post # 60.

Play your semantics games with someone else.

I gave you a dozen chances to answer, better yet, back YOUR OWN comment.

You've gone to great lengths to avoid a reply.

Live with the consequences. I'm not here to babysit a nitwit who has shown everyone who was here today that you post remarks from your ass without an ounce of credibility!

John Boehner does not have it easy

Obama has made him his bitch and is making John do his job for once.

Bohner lost on Obamacare
He lost on making Obama a one term President
Now he has lost his precious tax cuts for the wealthy

What is he going to tell his rightwing lynch mob?

Now he has the job of brokering a deal to prevent the country from going over a fiscal cliff. Is he man enough for the job?

This is known as dmage control. Leftwinger said it, but can't even produce a source for what he claimed. From what I've heard was that Obama has a 500 million tax cut over 10 years.....that's a 50 million dollar in cuts a year while the spending deficit is over a trillion per year. This is what I've heard.

Damn, you libs just have no issues with the amount of overspending this administration has done and will do whatsoever. Just admit it, it's party over country.

This is known as dmage control. Leftwinger said it, but can't even produce a source for what he claimed. From what I've heard was that Obama has a 500 million tax cut over 10 years.....that's a 50 million dollar in cuts a year while the spending deficit is over a trillion per year. This is what I've heard.

Damn, you libs just have no issues with the amount of overspending this administration has done and will do whatsoever. Just admit it, it's party over country.

Still waiting for Boehners bipartisan proposal that the President will sign. So far, his tantrums are not doing much good

He has 2 1/2 weeks left

Last edited:

Still waiting for Boehners bipartisan proposal that the President will sign. So far, his tantrums are not doing much good

He has 2 1/2 weeks left

Meister comes to your rescue and instead of thanking him you coyly challenge him. :confused:

This is gonna be fun...

He has 2 1/2 weeks left

Meister comes to your rescue and instead of thanking him you coyly challenge him. :confused:

This is gonna be fun...

Leftwinger has nothing, instead of running from the thread with his tail between his legs, he blames Boehner instead of Obama.

He has 2 1/2 weeks left

This is gonna be fun...

Leftwinger has nothing, instead of running from the thread with his tail between his legs, he blames Boehner instead of Obama.

Is it me? This wacko is replying to things that no one is even saying to him. Yet what he's asked, he avoids. Glad you see it as well.

Forum List

Back