Watching Barr's Cake Walk

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Live streaming on FOX.......on YOUTube
Barr is cake walking through his hearing.
Can't wait for 'Spartacus' to attack him with his rubber sword! after the break.
The DEMs are looking like deer in the headlights..
The fucking DEMs are ALL getting in their "I hate Trump" talking points before they have to concede to Barr's inevitable confirmation.
Wait until they have to sit with their thumbs up their asses and watch the next Trump pick for SCJ.

If Barr quits or is fired..........which WILL not happen Ted Cruz will become the next AG.

Barr is a better choice than any other miscreant Trump could have chosen.

But I give him three weeks before Trump starts screaming that he hasn’t ended the investigation yet

Can't wait for 'Spartacus' to attack him with his rubber sword! after the break.
The fucking DEMs are ALL getting in their "I hate Trump" talking points before they have to concede to Barr's inevitable confirmation.
Wait until they have to sit with their thumbs up their asses and watch the next Trump pick for SCJ.

Who the fuck is "Barr"?

Ever hear of "links"? Or is that beyond your pay grade?

What's this got to do with "Media"? Is "Barr" some kind of media figure?

Have they accused him of assaulting Dr Christene Balsey Ford yet????

Forum List

Back