CDZ Watching a show on NatGeo called "parched".

Don't believe the propaganda. If you think the government will take care of the.water better than indivuals, you are a fool. You want to see how the government manages.resources, look at the piss poor job they've done with our public lands. Look at the shitty job they've done managing wild horses. Look at the nightmare at Flint.
. Individuals who are in it for profit of a kick back, and therefore they are motivated to turn off an 85 year olds water or to turn off a struggling mother's water imho is a sick & twisted situation, unless the documentory was lying. Was it lying ?
Every scumbag associated with the EPA is in it for a profit. Fuck federal management and ownership, and fuck the EPA and all the other criminal agencies. I hope they all die screaming and covered in their own shit.
Are YOU koshergrl willing to fokk them ??

I mean -- personally -- you ??

When I was farming my irrigation well was putting out 2750 gallons a minute.
My well bill was about 30k a year. All electricity.
. I have thought at times, about how to build a small water tower on my property (no zoning restrictions), and at the top of the tower then place a large tank that would have enough gallon capacity in which would hold enough water to be able to next open a valve at the end of the down pipe, and that will let the water loose in order to flow down the pipe in which would be engineered to create a maximum outlet pressure at the end of the pipe, otherwise in which would then turn a wheel that would turn a generator that will produce electricity in which would inturn pump the water from the ground back up a pipe into the tower where the water is being stored, and replinished in a system that creates a circular process of generating water and power that reproduces itself until the down pipe is shut off to stop the entire process.

Last edited:
Don't believe the propaganda. If you think the government will take care of the.water better than indivuals, you are a fool. You want to see how the government manages.resources, look at the piss poor job they've done with our public lands. Look at the shitty job they've done managing wild horses. Look at the nightmare at Flint.
. Individuals who are in it for profit of a kick back, and therefore they are motivated to turn off an 85 year olds water or to turn off a struggling mother's water imho is a sick & twisted situation, unless the documentory was lying. Was it lying ?
Every scumbag associated with the EPA is in it for a profit. Fuck federal management and ownership, and fuck the EPA and all the other criminal agencies. I hope they all die screaming and covered in their own shit.
. Ok, so how do we tackle getting the abuse out of the situation ? Go completely private (water wells, windmills, water wheels etc.), or giant privately owned water companies that have the only incentive of profits to be made, and to hell with anyone who might end up on a rollercoaster ride in life by no fault of their own eh ? I mean why do we have any government run organizations at all ??
How about just "pay your water bill" ???
. If this is how you think about the balancing of society in respect to keeping a healthy balance that is helpful in most ways instead of hurtful or non-considerate of the less fortunate (many times by no fault of their own), in society, then I hope you never have an influence on any government power, the powerful or anything that has anything to do with the vulnerable amongst our society, because you could possibly be very Nazi about it. We don't need Nazi's running or influencing anything in this country. What next after denying the weak fresh water ? The gas chambers ?

. Ok, so how do we tackle getting the abuse out of the situation ? Go completely private (water wells, windmills, water wheels etc.), or giant privately owned water companies that have the only incentive of profits to be made, and to hell with anyone who might end up on a rollercoaster ride in life by no fault of their own eh ? I mean why do we have any government run organizations at all if we have not the poor among us to ever consider ??
Eliminate the EPA, eliminate the DEQ, and stop all federal land and water management. Any agency that is supposed to *manage* a resource (air, water, land) needs to be shut down

When I was farming my irrigation well was putting out 2750 gallons a minute.
My well bill was about 30k a year. All electricity.
. I have thought at times, about how to build a small water tower on my property (no zoning restrictions), and at the top of the tower then place a large tank that would have enough gallon capacity in which would hold enough water to be able to next open a valve at the end of the down pipe, and that will let the water loose in order to flow down the pipe in which would be engineered to create a maximum outlet pressure at the end of the pipe, otherwise in which would then turn a wheel that would turn a generator that will produce electricity in which would inturn pump the water from the ground back up a pipe into the tower where the water is being stored, and replinished in a system that creates a circular process of generating water and power that reproduces itself until the down pipe is shut off to stop the entire process.

I guarantee the state will give you grief over building a water tower if they find out.

. Ok, so how do we tackle getting the abuse out of the situation ? Go completely private (water wells, windmills, water wheels etc.), or giant privately owned water companies that have the only incentive of profits to be made, and to hell with anyone who might end up on a rollercoaster ride in life by no fault of their own eh ? I mean why do we have any government run organizations at all if we have not the poor among us to ever consider ??
Eliminate the EPA, eliminate the DEQ, and stop all federal land and water management. Any agency that is supposed to *manage* a resource (air, water, land) needs to be shut down
. Yes, but the problem is the millions upon millions who depend on government to keep it all fair, and to control the tendencies of the wealthy to become Nazi's when it comes to the poor. Now our government being run by the wrong people or ideology for to many years, has led to things that can't be easily undone over any decent timeline. It is a shame really, but here we all are.

People showing up at the emergency room was cheaper than the ACA.
As far as water goes. Out west priority rights take presidence

You're going to have to pick your poison cuz everything can't be free.
. No one wants everything to be free, but the things that a human being needs to survive should always be safe and accessible no matter what. We were sending billions over seas, but turning off an 85 year olds water in Detroit ?? Now what's wrong with that picture ?
Does that 85 year old have a piece of land which the US can use to set up an air base to bomb our enemies? Can she offer land for our military to operate out of, in order to exert our power around the globe?
Does that 85 year old have a piece of land which the US can use to set up an air base to bomb our enemies? Can she offer land for our military to operate out of, in order to exert our power around the globe

Whaaat??? :dunno:

Forum List

Back