Watched part of "Shape of the Water"

Maybe half way or so. Movie of the year, are you serious? If that movie isn't evidence of a damaged shit-hole Hollywood I don't know what is.

I was even told it was an original idea. Interjecting every component of progressive politics behind a mermaid is hardly an original idea. It just helps to confirm it's a piece of trash.
Garbage movie. Critics are useless

I didn't make it that far. Sounds more like a clitoris.
how would you know if you did not make it that far?....just asking.....

Because no matter how small, a dick is an outie. It's the clitoris that's internal until aroused.

Therefore we can conclude the mer-person is a mermaid and lesbian, which checks off another box in progressiveness.

The strength of liberalism was art. Hollywood produced art until progressive ideology and high tech. got in the way. With rare exception, new movies are low on substance, originality and risk.
the way she described it,it was a dick that came out of an opening.....lots of Amphibians have hidden peckers...

BS, she can't even talk.
how did she communicate in the movie?....
With her crotch.

I reviewed this when it was new on streaming.
It was a decent movie, despite obvious political overtures.
The cinematography was top notch, and Michael Shannon did a great job as usual.

-But- Movie of the year??...well that is just laughable. It wouldn't even be in my top ten. Maybe not even top 20.
It was forgettable, and I don't see us watching it again anytime - ever. It was just an OK movie.

Forum List

Back