Watchdog Groups Call on DOJ to Launch Investigation into Trump’s Campaign

Good. It's about time liberal watchdog groups showed up to match the toothless conservative watchdog groups that file for FOIA and lawsuits every other day.
There are about 100 liberal "watchdog" groups for every 1 conservative "watchdog" group....
Yup Soros groups have spent a wad to get them started and then got government grants to help keep them going.
Uh oh nvm looks like you might have a contender!
I did this research over ten years ago not repeating it for idiots that can't or are unwilling to do their own research.
I did my research about 10 years ago too. I found the Koch bros. have spent money and used government grants to make 1,000 conservative watchdog groups for every 1 liberal group.

Good. It's about time liberal watchdog groups showed up to match the toothless conservative watchdog groups that file for FOIA and lawsuits every other day.
There are about 100 liberal "watchdog" groups for every 1 conservative "watchdog" group....
I think you win today's "pull nonsense out of your ass" award
I think that is probably correct. On the other end of the spectrum you have the lobbies for megalith corporations.
We have entered new talking out of your ass territory
You sound very familiar with that territory. Personal I am not an ass girl myself.

Yup Soros groups have spent a wad to get them started and then got government grants to help keep them going.
I did this research over ten years ago not repeating it for idiots that can't or are unwilling to do their own research.
I did my research about 10 years ago too. I found the Koch bros. have spent money and used government grants to make 1,000 conservative watchdog groups for every 1 liberal group.
Theirs are more the lobbying firms.

"That charge comes from accusations that Team Trump is soliciting the donations of foreign nationals, specifically in the wake of the ”Brexit” vote last month in the U.K. The Republican presidential nominee’s campaign was hit with a complaint filed at the Federal Elections Commission in June suggesting it had sent fundraising emails to dozens of Icelandic, Scottish, Australian and British politicians."

So the REAL issue the Libs object to is that Trump is soliciting campaign money from nations that are our allies and that do NOT support terrorist groups, that do NOT oppress women, that do NOT engage in the mutilation of female genitalia, and that do NOT throw gays off roof tops ...like the nations from whom Hillary is getting all of her money?!

Even if this is somehow proven to be a crime, this is not a big deal for Trump. All he has to do, thanks to precedence established by President Obama, is to evoke the 'Castro Rule', which dictates that if you break the law and are actually 'sorry' for doing so you do not get indicted / charged with a crime.

:p

Watchdog Groups Call on DOJ to Launch Investigation into Trump’s Campaign — Here’s Why

Soliciting foreign nationals for contributions is a direct and clear violation of the law.

Foreign Nationals Brochure

The Prohibition
The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.
Cool another reason to charge Hillary.

Link?

Do you even have a clue how few conservative "watchdog" groups there are?

Theirs are more the lobbying firms.
That's less than 40% of their operation.

Around 1 million for every 1 liberal group.

"That charge comes from accusations that Team Trump is soliciting the donations of foreign nationals, specifically in the wake of the ”Brexit” vote last month in the U.K. The Republican presidential nominee’s campaign was hit with a complaint filed at the Federal Elections Commission in June suggesting it had sent fundraising emails to dozens of Icelandic, Scottish, Australian and British politicians."

So the REAL issue the Libs object to is that Trump is soliciting campaign money from nations that are our allies and that do NOT support terrorist groups, that do NOT oppress women, that do NOT engage in the mutilation of female genitalia, and that do NOT throw gays off roof tops ...like the nations from whom Hillary is getting all of her money?!

Even if this is somehow proven to be a crime, this is not a big deal for Trump. All he has to do, thanks to precedence established by President Obama, is to evoke the 'Castro Rule', which dictates that if you break the law and are actually 'sorry' for doing so you do not get indicted / charged with a crime.

Watchdog Groups Call on DOJ to Launch Investigation into Trump’s Campaign — Here’s Why

Soliciting foreign nationals for contributions is a direct and clear violation of the law.

The Prohibition
The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

Link?
You'll have to find the months old news article out of India where the Saudi prince was telling the reporter during an interview how they had already paid Hillary twenty million into her campaign to insure the result they wanted would be accomplished.

BTW, I don't do other peoples homework for them so whine about that if it makes you happy.

I love how you don't ever know what you are talking about and still are forced to maintain the classic Democrat faux intellectual demeanor.

You idiots think there isn't even a liberal media.

The Prohibition

Link?
You'll have to find the months old news article out of India where the Saudi prince was telling the reporter during an interview how they had already paid Hillary twenty million into her campaign to insure the result they wanted would be accomplished.

BTW, I don't do other peoples homework for them so whine about that if it makes you happy.

Lol, OK.
You have nothing then?

I love how you don't ever know what you are talking about and still are forced to maintain the classic Democrat faux intellectual demeanor.

You idiots think there isn't even a liberal media.
Come back when you have an argument that's better than pulling a number out of your ass.

The Prohibition

Link?

Lol, OK.
You have nothing then?
I do not write articles, have homework to do or get paid to shill for someone else. So you can take that information or leave it I could care less. If you want it hunt for it.

The Prohibition

Link?

Lol, OK.
You have nothing then?
I do not write articles, have homework to do or get paid to shill for someone else. So you can take that information or leave it I could care less. If you want it hunt for it.

How is any reader supposed to know what you are referring to if you don't post anything?

Forum List

Back