Watchdog Group Disputes FBI's Claims on E-Mails

Originally Posted by Redhots
Well lets see Watson.

Person A, B, & C say: We each told person D about this a many months ago.

Person D says: Nobody told me shit.

Contridicting stories would lead us to believe that somebody here is a lying scumbag.

Nice little theory. Too bad it isn't relevant to the events that took place surrounding this, isn't it?

Yeah, from everything I've seen, YOU are the liar.

:shocked1:

Someone has hacked your account right? You seriously didn't just say that did you?

What the political hacks, steeped in their blind, ignorant hatred refuse to accept is that appropriate action was taken in regard to the e-mails.

Putting their little theory into practice amounts to conviction before the crime.

It just smacks of the same fakery which seems to be the stock and trade of the librulls these days.

In other words, make allegations with unsupported "evidence" which they claim as fact, and decry anyone who asks for proper evidentiary practices and procedures as being part fo the conspiracy.

Sounds a lot like "fake but true" to me....

BTW, what criminal acts are being covered up here? Just curious.

It just smacks of the same fakery which seems to be the stock and trade of the librulls these days.

In other words, make allegations with unsupported "evidence" which they claim as fact, and decry anyone who asks for proper evidentiary practices and procedures as being part fo the conspiracy.

Sounds a lot like "fake but true" to me....

BTW, what criminal acts are being covered up here? Just curious.

Its almost like they were Republicans or something...

But seriously, Foley resigns over "fake" emails? Top republicans turn on each other over "fake" emails? But you're saying "librulls" are "rushing to judgement" or that it was all a "set-up"? uh-huh...

Nice little theory. Too bad it isn't relevant to the events that took place surrounding this, isn't it?

Yeah, from everything I've seen, YOU are the liar.

Come Gunny. Are you even following this story? Alexander and Shimkus both said that they told Hastert about this months ago. Hastert said nobody told him anything. The theory works and is right on here.

Its almost like they were Republicans or something...

But seriously, Foley resigns over "fake" emails? Top republicans turn on each other over "fake" emails? But you're saying "liberals" are "rushing to judgement" or that it was all a "set-up"? uh-huh...

It's not the emails that are fake, but we don't know about that either, because the FBI said their having trouble getting the originals out of CREW...

It's the IM's that a lot of people are talking about that could possibly be faked...
We'll have to wait for the full investigation...
But the hypocrisy is still there.... The Dems kept on a child molester with Stubbs, then turn around and scream, save the children from the Republicans for just some emails and dirty IMs.....:rolleyes:

The plot thickens.....

One of the stories going around Democrat Party circles is that party operatives like Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and American Family Voices weren't quite ready for primetime with the opposition research materials they had gathered for the 2006 election cycle.

According to one political consultant with ties to the DNC and other party organizations, "I'm hearing the Foley story wasn't supposed to drop until about ten days out of the election. It was supposed the coup de grace, not the first shot."

So why the rush? According to another DNC operative: bad polling numbers across the country.

Longer and more incriminating if only if you're with the DNC:

http://www.americanprowler.com/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10469

Time for a pre-emptive strike (drama for you): this prowler outfit nailed Rathergate back in September 2004. For some historical perspective:

http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/09/bombshell-spectator-post.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/08/60II/main641984.shtml

Happens in the fall every two years....pattern here?

http://www.democracycorps.com

September 22, 2006, the pdf file...Carville, the Ragin' Cajun....

The sun sets on the Old Media...yes, those were the days.

One of the stories going around Democrat Party circles is that party operatives like Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and American Family Voices weren't quite ready for primetime with the opposition research materials they had gathered for the 2006 election cycle.

According to one political consultant with ties to the DNC and other party organizations, "I'm hearing the Foley story wasn't supposed to drop until about ten days out of the election. It was supposed the coup de grace, not the first shot."

So why the rush? According to another DNC operative: bad polling numbers across the country.

That gets the bullshit flag up in a hurry because...

1) The FBI was tipped off in July.

2) The Dems were poised to take back at least one of the houses before this thing went public so that last part about "bad polling" is a load of horseshit being wheeled over to the base. Looks like some of you are gobbling it up happily. I laughed when I read that part myself.

Cognitive dissonance strikes again.

2) The Dems were poised to take back at least one of the houses before this thing went public so that last part about "bad polling" is a load of horseshit being wheeled over to the base. Looks like some of you are gobbling it up happily. I laughed when I read that part myself.

Oh greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat. Now the FBI is involved in this cover up.... Because we know their under the control of the Chimpy administration....And not the Blow Job Administration......:cool:

The only dissaonace association.....and the
only one gobbling......is YOU.......And the rest of your gobbling buddies........:food1:

Democrats Take the Lead in Midterms
While George W. Bush focuses on building support for war with Iraq, voters say they are most concerned about the economy.
President George W. Bush stumps for Republican Congressional candidate Rick Renzi from Arizona

Updated: 3:09 a.m. AKT Sept 28, 2002Sept. 28 - With less than six weeks until the November mid-term elections, Democratic Congressional candidates have taken the lead among voters, according to the latest NEWSWEEK poll.

:tinfoil: :teeth:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3068006

Somebody needs a walkthrough! Ready?

Harper's magazine, no friend of the VRWC, has confirmed that Dewmocrat operatives were trying to seel them the Foley emails, NOT the IM's back in May. the magazine, as well as two Florida newspapers passed, the emails weren't "newsworthy". Hastyert got wind of the emails, and asked Foley to cut it out.

Back in late July, ABC News reporter Brian Ross got hold of the IM's, the perverted ones. Ross says now that he didn't have the time to do the Foley/page story justice, he had two anniversary stories coming up, 9-11, and Hurricane Katrina. What Ross hasn't and won't say if how he obtained the IM's in the first place.

The Prowler broke Rathergate, that indicates they're hooked up with somebody in the DNC. That link reports that the Democrats had the IM's and didn't want them released until ten days before the election.

Each party has internal polling data, most of which is never released. Democrats across the country were plummeting in the polls, the DNC released them early, the MSM ran with the story (as expected), smearing Hastert and the entire Republican Party along the way by knowingly intermingling the ages of the page, and the emails with the IM's.

Just wait until the FBI releases its report in, oh, a couple of weeks. As long as that cognitive dissonance stays away, I'll always be grateful for Brian Ross' Hurricane Katrina coverage.

Forum List

Back