Watch

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
C-Span tomorrow. Puke Pelosi and her gang of jackazzes will rebuke Congressman Joe Wilson. I gotta feeling it may backfire!

The a-hole needs to be swiftly and firmly rebuke for that outrageous and uncalled for outburst.

Why are you even trying to defend such despicable behavior?

Maybe Pelosi is really going to use the air time to say she's sorry to the CIA folks and to Chaney. Do you think? She called them all liars. I guess it's ok to call the Vice President a liar but if you step up one level and call the President a liar it isn't allowed!! At least if you aren't a Democrap.:lol:

Cheney was, is, and forever will be a liar. Wilson was wrong, you are wrong for defending him, and Wilson will be punished. South Carolina will cherish him (remember they liked secession), and we will right on to another GOP beat down next year.

The a-hole needs to be swiftly and firmly rebuke for that outrageous and uncalled for outburst.

Why are you even trying to defend such despicable behavior?

because he did the honorable thing and you bunch of jackazzes won't let it drop. I'm with him all the way now. so whine some more about it.

OK. When does Pelosi get her chance to tell us all how sorry she is for being a liar and calling everybody except for Santa Claus a liar?

Joe told the truth, then apologized because libpigs hate the truth and always apologize when, when...
hmmm
I'd vote for Joe if I could, He's a national hero. o-puke-bama is nothing but a liar.

Forum List

Back