Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia

Mr. Jones

Jan 21, 2009
USA
Thought I'd post this as a rebuttal to some of our overseas friends and others who side with them, that Americans should do as they did and give up their guns.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc&feature=player_embedded]Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals want to disarm the population because liberals are the criminals who get shot when people use guns in self-defense.

That dumb hack Shakespeare got it wrong when he said all Lawyers should be shot. All Liberals should be shot. And, they know it.

Actually, less than 50% reliable.

However, no one is trying to take away your right to own and bear arms. I believe in CCW, but I am far more aware of the likelihood of a poorly trained citizen making a horrible situation even more horrible.

I suggest much more rigorous CCW training as one solution.

Twice as likely to get shot and killed here in the USA % wise than in Australia.

NationMaster - Crime stats: Australia vs United States

Sorry Jake, but I'd rather put my faith in my weapons, and my own skill with them, than in a politician's promise to disarm my potential criminal adversaries. The former have proven far more reliable than the latter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back