WATCH: Trump Calls Deputy a ‘Coward’ for Not Engaging Florida Shooter

If there is something this weak, morally reprehensible man knows something about , is being a coward.

Four of the six most important minutes of those kids lives this coward hid behind his patrol car.

old bastard scared of birds ..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
/-----/ Ummm a predator bird 1 foot away vs a bunny rabbit swimming along. (You hoped we'd forget about this)
Jimmy Carter Rabbit Episode | Today In Georgia History
www.todayingeorgiahistory.org/content/jimmy-carter-rabbit-episode
On August 30, 1979, some bad news broke for President Jimmy Carter. It involved Carter's fending off a rabbit on a fishing trip in southwest Georgia back in April. What appeared to be an amusing story in an outdoorsman's life came to symbolize a perception by some of an ineffective Carter presidency. Carter was alone in a ...

Four of the six most important minutes of those kids lives this coward hid behind his patrol car.

you can bet a teacher wont leave a room when theres an AR15 in the hall spitting slugs either ..

If there is something this weak, morally reprehensible man knows something about , is being a coward.
/----/ Why do you celebrate the slaughter of those innocent teens and the cowardly guard who refused to help them?
Why do you support the slaughter of 19 year old soldiers in Vietnam and the cowardly draft dodger (Trump) who refused to help them?
/-----/ Is Bill "I loathe the Military" Clinton and Joe "deferment" Biden are on your list too?

you can bet a teacher wont leave a room when theres an AR15 in the hall spitting slugs either ..

Ya know... I just thought of all those cops and firemen who entered the twin towers during 911. They did not hesitate to do their jobs despite the high likely hood of imminent death. They signed up to try and protect and serve and they did what they had to do,Peterson is a coward who would never have entered a burning building to save lives.

giphy.gif
/-----/ Ummm a predator bird 1 foot away vs a bunny rabbit swimming along. (You hoped we'd forget about this)
Jimmy Carter Rabbit Episode | Today In Georgia History
www.todayingeorgiahistory.org/content/jimmy-carter-rabbit-episode
On August 30, 1979, some bad news broke for President Jimmy Carter. It involved Carter's fending off a rabbit on a fishing trip in southwest Georgia back in April. What appeared to be an amusing story in an outdoorsman's life came to symbolize a perception by some of an ineffective Carter presidency. Carter was alone in a ...
Lol, I remember that. Carter had probably watched the killer rabbit scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail and thought this is it.

/----/ Why do you celebrate the slaughter of those innocent teens and the cowardly guard who refused to help them?
Why do you support the slaughter of 19 year old soldiers in Vietnam and the cowardly draft dodger (Trump) who refused to help them?
b/c I served during Vietnam and I have the moral authority to support who I want.

maybe the guard had a momentary flare-up from bone spurs that slowed him down.

/-----/ Is Bill "I loathe the Military" Clinton and Joe "deferment" Biden are on your list too?
When did Bill and Biden call someone a coward for not engaging a live shooter? When they do that they will be on my list.

dear doony, if you're listening...

saying things that nobody else would say, does not make you brave.

Forum List

Back