Watch This Racist American

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Trying to order food in English! In Florida! She’s just a dumbass!

Taco Bell employee fired for refusing to serve English-speaking customer

A Spanish-speaking Taco Bell employee in Florida was let go by the fast food chain after a video circulating on social media this week showed her refusing to serve an English-speaking customer.

The video shows the employee at the restaurant’s Hialeah location appearing to become annoyed when customer Alexandria Montgomery tried placing her order in English, the Miami Herald reported.

A Spanish-speaking Taco Bell employee in Florida was let go by the fast food chain after a video circulating on social media this week showed her refusing to serve an English-speaking customer.

The video shows the employee at the restaurant’s Hialeah location appearing to become annoyed when customer Alexandria Montgomery tried placing her order in English, the Miami Herald reported.

La Raza simply trying to take back their country from the white man with liberals helping them all the way.

Trump needs to play this video at his next rally.....that little bitch is lucky she was dealing with a decent and rational lady...anyone else would have dragged her Spanish speaking ass right through that little window....

Deal with damn near same thing here but its at the McDonalds for some reason ALL the mexishit work at the McDonalds...dunno if a Mexican owns it or whatever but I can NEVER get a correct order there so I try and avoid the place...prefer local places anyways.

I work with a good natured guy from Cuba who always "jokes," "You're in America, speak Spanish!" Maybe he's not really kidding.

La Raza simply trying to take back their country from the white man with liberals helping them all the way.
I'm guessing the black woman voted for the party that supports the invasion.

Time to walk away, or learn to speak Spanish.

Deal with damn near same thing here but its at the McDonalds for some reason ALL the mexishit work at the McDonalds...dunno if a Mexican owns it or whatever but I can NEVER get a correct order there so I try and avoid the place...prefer local places anyways.

It has been decades since I have been to McD’s

Forum List

Back