Watch Theresa scuttle out of the Commons as Corbyn tables a vote of no confidence.

Just needs the Benny Hill theme to compete the picture.

She is a very weak woman and has created this crisis because she is, only reason she win Confidence Vote last week because they have nobody to replace her and/or nobody wants to deal with this crisis she has been responsible for.

She is a very weak woman and has created this crisis because she is, only reason she win Confidence Vote last week because they have nobody to replace her and/or nobody wants to deal with this crisis she has been responsible for.

I think she will win this one as well. Not sure why Corbyn played this card.

I think she will win this one as well. Not sure why Corbyn played this card.

I think so also this again because nobody to replace her who wants that job and also they do not want another General Election, Corbyn thinks he has to do this to get some poll points or whatever.

Hard Brexit with Britain and the first world Commonwealth joining the USMC.That is what is available now.

Wouldn't Corbyn want her out?
I think everyone does. But he doesnt have the votes. None of her party will back him and her govt partners ,the DUP, have already said they only have a problem with her brexit deal and wont vote her out.
They will all have some fun ripping her apart in the Commons and then she will win the vote easily. Pointless exercise.

Forum List

Back