~Watch Them Die~

No I have never worked in health care. But I have seen people who are dying, and living under Hospice care at home.

My question was about would you pull up a chair and sit and watch someone literally put to death?? Purposely being killed.
Watching people in the hospitals and such pass away isn't the same, not to me anyway.

I told you in the other thread. I would be happy to do the drug push on them. I have no problem putting animals down.

Sorry, I didn't see that reply to whatever thread that was, I may have overlooked it.

LOL, it was one of your threads dabs.

I told you in the other thread. I would be happy to do the drug push on them. I have no problem putting animals down.

Sorry, I didn't see that reply to whatever thread that was, I may have overlooked it.

LOL, it was one of your threads dabs.

Oh I have no doubt hun, but I seriosuly don't get back and read every post. I miss some important stuff I know :lol: But I didn't see where you had wrote that and I apologize.

If you can't stand to watch, should you be advocating it?

Excuse me??
Are you talking to me??
Where did I say I was advocating such a thing?? I merely asked the board a question.
And I answered that NO I would not want to watch, how is that me being an advocate??
I'm not supporting it!

@ JB, well you are!
How can you ask me such a thing??--if you can't stand to watch, should you be advocating it??-

What the hell did you expect from me?? A medal??

@ JB, well you are!
How can you ask me such a thing??--if you can't stand to watch, should you be advocating it??-

So you can't bear to witness what you advocate?

Why? Is what you advocate wrong? Does it trouble your conscience?

The topic of the Anthony case is so popular, as well as some other death penalty cases, I was curious to know, how many of you would watch another someone be put to death??
Be it by lethal injection, or gas chamber, electric chair, hell even a firing squad- if you were given the opportunity to watch, would you??

My personal opinion is that ALL executions should be broadcast to the public.

@ JB, well you are!

So you can't bear to witness what you advocate?

Why? Is what you advocate wrong? Does it trouble your conscience?

No it does not bother my conscience.
I do not get why you are telling me I am an advocate.
An advocate is someone who is in support of a cause.
Where do you see that I am supporting anything by my question....better yet, what am I supposed to be supporting??

If you don't advocate it, why'd you get so upset that I said one should be willing to witness what they advocate?

Dude, the word support- I never said I supported watching an execution.

But you have it in your head that I am an advocate now.
I'm not.
I don't want to see an execution. I wanted to see how many others did. I asked, I got my answers.

If you don't advocate it, why'd you get so upset that I said one should be willing to witness what they advocate?

In other words she did not advocate anything.
I never said what she did or did not advocate.

But you have a tendency to support liars.

I repeat: if you can't bear to witness something, should you be advocating it?

That is my answer to the OP, over which she got so angry.

I'm not.
I don't want to see an execution. I wanted to see how many others did. I asked, I got my answers.

He is a liar and a nutbar, Dabs. Slap his sorry ass on ignore and find peace.

I'm not.

He is a liar and a nutbar, Dabs. Slap his sorry ass on ignore and find peace.
Says the woman who refuses to say rape and murder are not okay :rolleyes:

The topic of the Anthony case is so popular, as well as some other death penalty cases, I was curious to know, how many of you would watch another someone be put to death??
Be it by lethal injection, or gas chamber, electric chair, hell even a firing squad- if you were given the opportunity to watch, would you??

I take it you have never worked in health care. You watch people die, you watch them dying slowly and in pain. Depending on what department you are in you watch them die on the table under your hands.

Someone being put to death would be no different. Death is death.

Infinitely different, I would think. The big difference is that in all of the cases you mention, death is by natural causes or by accident. An intentional killing is quite another thing.

Nah. Ive had enough of it.

Forum List

Back