~Watch Them Die~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
The topic of the Anthony case is so popular, as well as some other death penalty cases, I was curious to know, how many of you would watch another someone be put to death??
Be it by lethal injection, or gas chamber, electric chair, hell even a firing squad- if you were given the opportunity to watch, would you??

I would, but it would probably be boring. Now they just put them to sleep like an animal. If they used the electric chair with a dry sponge, that would be totally cool!

The topic of the Anthony case is so popular, as well as some other death penalty cases, I was curious to know, how many of you would watch another someone be put to death??
Be it by lethal injection, or gas chamber, electric chair, hell even a firing squad- if you were given the opportunity to watch, would you??

Would you?

Would you?

No.

I'm gonna do that from now on, Dabs Sweety.
It's like you open the door for a great party but you are in the bedroom and nobody knows where the bar and snacks are that you set up for us cuz you opened the door, then disappeared. :laugh:

It's like you open the door for a great party but you are in the bedroom and nobody knows where the bar and snacks are that you set up for us cuz you opened the door, then disappeared. :laugh:

I don't understand that fully either, I always get razzed about that- asking a question, without answering it first.
In my eyes, I am opening the door for a new topic of conversation, letting others go first...then I most of the time do come in at a later time and add my answer.
But I just feel I am being more polite for letting someone else have the first chance at the question.
I always thought of it as me being nice, but it appears others think of it as me being a bitch :sad:

I take it you have never worked in health care. You watch people die, you watch them dying slowly and in pain. Depending on what department you are in you watch them die on the table under your hands.

Someone being put to death would be no different. Death is death.

I don't understand that fully either, I always get razzed about that- asking a question, without answering it first.
In my eyes, I am opening the door for a new topic of conversation, letting others go first...then I most of the time do come in at a later time and add my answer.
But I just feel I am being more polite for letting someone else have the first chance at the question.
I always thought of it as me being nice, but it appears others think of it as me being a bitch :sad:

WOMAN!!!! WHAR'S DA FOOD??? :lol:

Possibly, if I had a personal Interest.

I take it you have never worked in health care. You watch people die, you watch them dying slowly and in pain. Depending on what department you are in you watch them die on the table under your hands.

yeah, okay

On a more serious note.....

You are not a bitch, Dabs. You're my buddy. I love your question threads. They are great conversation topics. But I want to see what YOU think of what you are asking, first.
But thats me.

I already was, and I already did. Lethal injection. Did wonders for my mental health and sense of safety and well-being.

Ah, here's a similar question. How many people would watch a late term or "partial birth abortion" when they knew a pretty full term infant would have a knife shoved into the base of it's skull without anesthesia and it's brain sucked out by a frankenstein machine developed for this purpose? We have a million fictional renditions in the media of executions through the years but not a single graphic or even fictionalized image of a late term abortion. Why not? There would be outrage if people actually saw how babies are killed.

How many Americans "haven't" witnessed an execution? You can even google up the top ten from gunfire in Schindler's List to lethal injection in Dead Man Walking and hanging in Pierppoint and elecricution in Green Mile. We've seen it a thousand times. How many people have seen a full term infant turned in the birth canal so it is born feet first to avoid manslaughter charges? The baby struggles while the "technician" stabs it in the back of the head, inserts a tube and sucks it's brains into a frankenstein machine. How many people have ever seen a monstrous thing like that? It happened about a million times in the last couple of decades. Far more than executions of adults. Germans used the argument argument 70 years ago. It's different for Jews.

How many Americans "haven't" witnessed an execution? You can even google up the top ten from gunfire in Schindler's List to lethal injection in Dead Man Walking and hanging in Pierppoint and elecricution in Green Mile. We've seen it a thousand times. How many people have seen a full term infant turned in the birth canal so it is born feet first to avoid manslaughter charges? The baby struggles while the "technician" stabs it in the back of the head, inserts a tube and sucks it's brains into a frankenstein machine. How many people have ever seen a monstrous thing like that? It happened about a million times in the last couple of decades. Far more than executions of adults. Germans used the argument argument 70 years ago. It's different for Jews.

*Raises hand*
I haven't, I don't care to Google up anyone being put to death.
I have seen movies where people have been shot or killed in some way, but I was talking in real life, right before your very eyes when I asked the original question.

No I have never worked in health care. But I have seen people who are dying, and living under Hospice care at home.

My question was about would you pull up a chair and sit and watch someone literally put to death?? Purposely being killed.
Watching people in the hospitals and such pass away isn't the same, not to me anyway.

No I have never worked in health care. But I have seen people who are dying, and living under Hospice care at home.

My question was about would you pull up a chair and sit and watch someone literally put to death?? Purposely being killed.
Watching people in the hospitals and such pass away isn't the same, not to me anyway.

I told you in the other thread. I would be happy to do the drug push on them. I have no problem putting animals down.

I told you in the other thread. I would be happy to do the drug push on them. I have no problem putting animals down.

Sorry, I didn't see that reply to whatever thread that was, I may have overlooked it.

Forum List

Back