WATCH: The Navy Just Achieved This ‘First Ever’ That Will Have America’s Enemies Sweating Bullets

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Look out from above....I know it's an airborne saying but 24 hour air support would increase the ability to those in need..

It’s called the X-47B, the Navy’s carrier-launched drone or unmanned combat air vehicle. The tail-less, jet-powered drone which first flew in 2011 is a demonstrator that has successfully taken off from and landed on the deck of several aircraft carriers, including the USS George H.W. Bush. And now, the X-47B has just passed another milestone — a major step in proving this could be the battlefield-ready aircraft that never has to land.

Defensetech reports that the Navy has conducted the first successful aerial refueling of the X-47B off the coast of Maryland. This mid-air refueling is another critical achievement in proving the drone’s operational capability.
WATCH The Navy Just Achieved This First Ever That Will Have America s Enemies Sweating Bullets

While America moves forward in super technology I could not help thinking as I watched the video we are still pulling up to the pump and saying, "fill er' up Mac" like we did in the 1930's. Someday liquid fuel with be a thing of the past and the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back