Watch: The media smear Trump for Synagogue shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Tree of Life Synagogue shooting during a baby naming ceremony claimed 11 lives and wounded several police officers. The perpetrator, a Jew hater and Trump hater is now the new poster boy for leftist mainstream media propaganda to control the narrative to influence the midterms. The mainstream media targeting of Independent media and anyone questioning the narrative guarantees midterm madness is only going to increase as we move forward.
Watch The Media Smear Trump For Synagogue Shooting
-------------------------------------------------

Jon really puts it together pretty quick and in depth videos he puts together make great points just as in this video where he mentions all there is on this Pittsburgh shooting. To me all of his videos are put together really well lots of information in such short clips.

The Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Tree of Life Synagogue shooting during a baby naming ceremony claimed 11 lives and wounded several police officers. The perpetrator, a Jew hater and Trump hater is now the new poster boy for leftist mainstream media propaganda to control the narrative to influence the midterms. The mainstream media targeting of Independent media and anyone questioning the narrative guarantees midterm madness is only going to increase as we move forward.

Jon really puts it together pretty quick and in depth videos he puts together make great points just as in this video where he mentions all there is on this Pittsburgh shooting. To me all of his videos are put together really well lots of information in such short clips.
It's notta smear if it's true.

For three years Trump has incited violence. His speeches and tweets prove it.

Only damn liars and complete fools believe otherwise.

Robert Bowers has previously utilized social media platforms such as TWITTER & also the FAR RIGHT social networking site, Gab.
Gab (social network) - Wikipedia
Gab was suspended by it hosting provider on October 27, 2018, after the synagogue shooting.
PayPal also suspended their account with Gab after the Bower's massacre.

Let's take a look at one of Bowers' Gab postings.
"There is no MAGA as long as there is a **** infestation."
What does that one line tell me?
It tells me that Bowers hates Jewish folks.
But it also tells me that Bowers has an interest in MAGA. What is that interest?
To say that Bowers is anti Trump, as many are claiming, is in my opinion utter bullshit.
Bowers is clearly interested in the concept of MAGA.

Bowers fits the far right, conservative, GOP terrorist demographic: angry, white, male, FAR RIGHT leanings & FAR RIGHT associations, AR-15, MASS SHOOTING, etc.

NONE OF THE ABOVE FITS a liberal lean whatsoever.

Bowers is PURE TRUMP IMO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back