watch the liberals lie

And in general less accurate. They really ought to change their acronym to WHON (We Heart Obama Network)

Zona Bush had nothing to do with the arrest. Neither did the Secret Service. They wound up 80k richer for their trouble. Meanwhile a black guy handing out don't tread on me placards in St Louis was beaten badly enough by Obama's brown shirts (aka SEIu bully boys) to need emergency room treatment and you have the audacity to wonder why black protestors in Arizona were carrying guns?

Last edited:
Okay MSNBC has been a joke since it's creation. And Maggie if you think the rest of what is inaccurately called the mainstream media and I refer to as the alphabet soup media doesn't tilt to the left you are either too far to the left to notice or are lying for effect.

Are there racist out there that are unhappy about Obama being president yes. Of Course. There were also racist that were damn unhappy about Bush being president (At least those three whose death warrants Bush signed for the dragging death of Mr. Byrd and probably some of there friends and relatives) One also suspects that most of those death threats only address his race in passing.

I think the media in general has become biased in the last 10 years with more emphasis on talking head editorializing rather than straight news stories. But to say that you still cannot get accurate REPORTING is a misnomer. Even FOX will start out by just reporting, then go to their own right-leaning bobbleheads. MSNBC is FOX's nemesis. CNN, however, is a worldwide conglomerate, and I do trust them with few exceptions to REPORT with accuracy and more extensively.

MSNBC's talking heads, with few exceptions (Scarborough, Buchanan) don't pretend to be anything BUT left-leaners. But how often do you hear any of FOX's saying anything except how "fair and balanced" they are, when they obviously are not, even to someone uneducated in politics.

We all have to get our news from somewhere, so if you're saying that you don't trust any medium, then I'd have to say the possibility is strong that you will become another cave dweller who doesn't have a clue about anything, but still likes to spew crap like s/he is an expert.

OMG...

I don't know anyone that give 2 shits that Obama is black, but this is all about racism according to MSNBC.

It seems to me that since he promised change and hasn't really changed anything that maybe people's level of frustration with government is boiling over. I think all these town hall "problems" and people bringing guns is the American people trying to send a message to those that govern us and think they are untouchable.

I know lots of people. They are all libs. And the talking point is that conservatives are racist goons.

They really aren't very smart and they don't get that they are pissing off an awful lot of people.

Given that fox has more left leaners on its payroll than the Alphabet soup bunch has conservatives combined and that really the tilting happens on the cutting room floor and in the decison process about what gets covered and what doesn't you'll miss a lot of the Tilt at CNN unless you really watch them closely. That and all of us, myself included tend not to notice any tilt that is in our direction.

And in general less accurate. They really ought to change their acronym to WHON (We Heart Obama Network)

Zona Bush had nothing to do with the arrest. Neither did the Secret Service. They wound up 80k richer for their trouble. Meanwhile a black guy handing out don't tread on me placards in St Louis was beaten badly enough by Obama's brown shirts (aka SEIu bully boys) to need emergency room treatment and you have the audacity to wonder why black protestors in Arizona were carrying guns?

The guy who was "beat up" also begged republicans for money because he didn't have insurance. He just lost his job you see. I heard he was under his wife's insurance but this made no sense since he was begging for money because he had medical bills he couldn't pay.

Great hero you have there.

Bush didn't arrest those people, get serious. Of course not.

Now, back to my question, what would have happened if a bunch of black people would have came to a Bush function? Keep in mind, SOMEBODY thought those people with anti bush tshirts should be arrested. And they were.

Stay on point. I didn't ask why black protesters were carrying guns, I asked what would happen if a bunch of them did if it were at a Bush function.

Wouldn't have been a reason too Bush is a strong proponent of the Second amendment. Obama is anti.

But if it were Arizona and they were no closer in proximity to Bush than they were to Obama likely nothing.

Wouldn't have been a reason too Bush is a strong proponent of the Second amendment. Obama is anti.

But if it were Arizona and they were no closer in proximity to Bush than they were to Obama likely nothing.

You do realize they arrested someone for having an anti bush tshirt on, right? You know, freedom of speech thingy.

Oh and remember when they made anyone who had something negative about Bush set up miles from him. Remember that one? Should we set it up so that the people who want to carry be set up miles from Obama?

I would say that is fair. Bush kept people with signs miles away, the secret service should keep people with guns miles away from Obama.

Agree?

OH and you are correct, Obama is anti second amendment. So far he proved this by .......uh......well, I cant back you on that one dude. Help me out please.

You do realize they arrested someone for having an anti bush tshirt on, right? You know, freedom of speech thingy.
Yeah the orders came right from Carl Roves brain to make the arrest

No, it was the democrats who did it? The dems said to arrest that person for actually wearing a t shirt that was anti bush. This all makes sense now.

Wear a anti bush t shirt, get arrested.
Wear a gun to a Obama speech, get praised by the right.

Explain please.

Forum List

Back