Watch: The left prepares for war with new self defense training club

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch: The Left Prepares For War With New “Self-Defense” Training Club
You may recall that last April, leftist social justice warriors admitted that they received a major beat down when they went up against Trump supporters on the streets of Berkeley. Following that altercation, many of them took to Reddit to complain that they were outmatched, and needed more weapons, better equipment, and even combat training.
VIDEO......................................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO I just can't respond to this one ...................... flower power imagine this up against radical ISIS groups omfg...... You just can't make this shit up. Oh and they say NO POLICE allowed omfg!!

Watch: The Left Prepares For War With New “Self-Defense” Training Club
You may recall that last April, leftist social justice warriors admitted that they received a major beat down when they went up against Trump supporters on the streets of Berkeley. Following that altercation, many of them took to Reddit to complain that they were outmatched, and needed more weapons, better equipment, and even combat training.
VIDEO......................................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMFAO I just can't respond to this one ...................... flower power imagine this up against radical ISIS groups omfg...... You just can't make this shit up. Oh and they say NO POLICE allowed omfg!!
If it will mean these LIB pussies are willing to stand and fight against American patriots where can I donate to their (cough) 'combat training'?
Led by Mr. Stolen Valor John Kerry I hope!

• Banned
They have no idea who or what they are up against.

Even in America do these panzies realize how many combat trained military we have. They are certainly in a fantasy world.

Even people from a third world nation have learned how to kill at early ages in many Countries.... and these panzies really think they will defend themselves omfg.

• Banned
And these fkrs claim the right attack them when the fact is these pos losers are the very retards that do the attacking, proof is in all the videos showing how they attack first. These are some little girl pussies.

• Banned
Oh my, that means there are a few on the left as utterly insane as you fruitloops are. How surprising.

Shouldn't you be in line signing up . . lmao sorry I couldn't resist that one.

Oh my, that means there are a few on the left as utterly insane as you fruitloops are. How surprising.
Let me see your War face.
6837770.jpg

I figured most of them already knew how to fight. Afterall so many are dressed like ninja turtles.

Forum List

Back