Watch Out, Ze’s Got a Gun!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Minneapolis Police Receive Mandatory Training on Gender Pronouns.”

Officers in the Minneapolis Police Department were required to sit in on a lecture about the “infinite number” of gender pronouns, a source told The Minnesota Sun.
“Please note that these are not the only pronouns. There are an infinite number…

Infinite! That makes it hard to keep up.

…of pronouns as new ones emerge in our language. Always ask someone for their [sic] pronouns,” said a slide from the training on gender pronouns.

You’re under arrest! No, wait, first I need to know…

According to the slide, possible pronouns for officers to look for include she, he, they, and “ze,” which has a possessive form of “hirs/zirs.”

“Ze is speaking,” the slide lists as an example of the “ze” pronoun. “I listened to hir. The backpack is zirs.”

Police Subjected to Pronoun Police

The mind boggling acceptance of mental illness in this century is most depressing.

To me, this is why it is so important to learn what people's names are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What if my name was /*-79456+1230.
I could identify myself as being a calculator!
I do like a name that you don't hear all the time. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe its because of my name being a 50/50 name. It isn't the most common name, but it isn't the most obscure name either. When I see things in the store with people's names on them like coffee cups and key chains for example, there is never a guarantee that there will be ones with my name on them.

763dcb075d08bc043c1279e7668345f958db8c7163b4df7b0840426a706547b9.jpg

One of these days, these big city cops are just gonna say "fuck it" and walk off the job.

It's a police force, not a goddamn social experiment.

When someone is arrested these days, it's become policy to ask them with what gender they identify. This often amuses, and occasionally upsets, a few of those arrested.

There is no limit to liberal insanity
There is also no limit, it seems, to the number of things cons will whine about.k

I take it, then, that you think it is a good thing, or at least acceptable, that sane people should be compelled to undergo training brainwashing in the use of all sorts of nonsensical pronouns to address mentally-defective freaks who deny the basic and immutable biological distinction between male and female?

There is also no limit, it seems, to the number of things cons will whine about.k

I take it, then, that you think it is a good thing, or at least acceptable, that sane people should be compelled to undergo training brainwashing in the use of all sorts of nonsensical pronouns to address mentally-defective freaks who deny the basic and immutable biological distinction between male and female?
Well said

Liberals must defend Alice in Wonderland insanity because for them there is no turning back now

People should be treated with respect.

Try it sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try it sometime.

Compelling sane people to treat insane lies and delusions as truth is disrespectful. Anyone who defends such rude madness is in bo position to speak of respect.

Even worse, is to defend the forced brainwashing of sane people to get them to go along with lies and madness.

Yeah, being an asshole bully will yield you much better results.
SMFH

Try it sometime.

Unless it is you dealing with normal (conservative) folks

Forum List

Back