Watch Out Mueller: Trump Hires Powerful Former Federal D.C Prosecutor Joe DiGenova

3 democrats from the now disgraced and disbanded House Intelligence Russian Committee have said there is ample evidence of money laundering and obstruction of justice by Trump.

Facts never infiltrate the brains of you trumpanzee cult.

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team

Wow. The guy has a pretty impressive career as a federal prosecutor. He served as a U.S. Attorney in DC where he supervised federal criminal and civil matters involving international drug smuggling, public corruption, espionage, insider trading, tax fraud, extradition, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, export control, and international terrorism.

He worked on the case involving Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and the TWA Flight 847 hijacking case, and conducted a corruption probe in the D.C. government that led to the conviction of two deputy mayors.

He also was named special counsel to investigate the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and was also responsible for indicting Marion Barry.

Legends in the Law: Joseph diGenova
This could be the guy that takes out the whole Clinton Crime Family, the DNC, and the Obama-era crooks.
Ya but the 'experts' on MSNBC yesterday were calling him a "TV lawyer" and not a "real lawyer".
Chrissy Matthews made fun of his looks.
'Joe' could very well be the second SC.
If that happens we'll see a mass flee by a few dozen Clinton acolytes to non-extradition countries. I hope the Clinton like eating Pho every fucking day until they croak.
What's ANY of Trump's toady lawyers going to do whenMueller hands out Trump's indictments?
You idiots make me laugh.

You're crazy. Mueller is pissing in the wind.
Link?
You're such a fool.
There a mountain of evidence against the whole Trumpcrime family and you either ignore it or are too uninformed to know of it

Keep livin' the dream. But you morons are in for a huge disappointment when Mueller's "investigation" has run out of steam.

But that's ok. I'm anticipating the wailing and gnashing of teeth then the final tally is added up and Mueller announces that the investigation is "closed".

I foersee buckets of tears coming from you morons, which I'll gladly collect. Maybe I'll even get enough to fill a 55-gallon drum, which should last me almost a lifetime. Leftist tears are very useful: They can actually cure cancer, you know. And they're great for cleaning and lubricating my vast collection of firearms. :biggrin:

3 democrats from the now disgraced and disbanded House Intelligence Russian Committee have said there is ample evidence of money laundering and obstruction of justice by Trump.

Dude: You spend way too much time watching late-night comedians who think they have some kind of "political savvy". Either that or the CNN and MSNBC fake news cable stations.

Don't you know that they've been leading you around like a pig with a ring in its nose for the last year?

View attachment 184460
haha... Trumpkin footsoldier regurgitates only apparent trump defense : attack Mueller. That's amazing how you post without Trump's lips moving
:drills::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

I'm not alone snowflake...
Of course you are not alone. All of you Trumpkins share a brain. Unfortunately for all of you, it always stays inside Trump's skull, and it is rotten.

Nice attempt and deflection, but major failage.. Everybody on this board knows that the Human Centipede is a liberal phenomenon. You knuckle-dragging troglodytes have your heads so far up each others' asses, that you can taste what each other had for dinner last night.

Dude: You spend way too much time watching late-night comedians who think they have some kind of "political savvy". Either that or the CNN and MSNBC fake news cable stations.

Don't you know that they've been leading you around like a pig with a ring in its nose for the last year?
I heard it straight from their own lips. The democrats made it very clear why the republicans shut down the House investigation. They were getting too close to Trump's crimes.
Do you know who won't shut down his investigation? Bob Mueller.
Once again... anyone who calls those stations " fake news" is scared to death of the truth.
MSNBC have former Watergate prosecutors like Jill Wine Banks and former CIA officers like Nance... forget his first name.
Keep in your Fox bubble where they hide the truth from you.

The gloves are off. This guy is good and witch hunters Mueller and 'Star of David' Andrew Weissman have now met their match.

Former Federal Prosecutor and Russia Witch Hunt Critic Joe DiGenova Joins Trump's Legal Team
This conspiracy theory nutcase wasn't even an acting attorney.
Ha ha ha ha
Trump sure knows how to pick em.

Doesn't matter anyway. Bob Mueller is holding all the cards and evidence of Trump's crimes.

I don't remember seeing you at the last meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

They're Democrats, which means they are sleazy low-life scumbag liars. That's all that needs to be said.

They're Democrats, which means they are sleazy low-life scumbag liars. That's all that needs to be said.
I almost have to feel sorry for you if you weren't so goddamn abrasive, partisan and stupid.

The Dems didn't run to trump with information and compromised the House Intelligence Committee's integrity.. that would be Nunes.
The Dems didn't shut down the investigation with 82% of the witnesses not called. That would be the republicans.
You can rant and spew your bullshit all you want but one thing you'll never have is the facts on your side.

All you have to do to get the Trump cult piss in their pants and gag them with their childish cries of fake news is to ask theM questions about the investigations.
Why did 11 members of the Trumpcampaign ILLEGALLY meet withRussians and then lie about it after they were caught?
Why do you give Trump a pass when he said," I have no business with Russia," when we now know he was negotiating with Russians to put up a Trump Tower in Moscow?????
Why did the House Intelligence Committee Republucans close up shop without calling 82% of the witnesses still on the list?
So much easier to cry fake news and make asses out of yourselves.

Ha ha ha ha

Doesn't matter anyway. Bob Mueller is holding all the cards and evidence of Trump's crimes.

I heard it straight from their own lips. The democrats made it very clear why the republicans shut down the House investigation. They were getting too close to Trump's crimes.
Once again... anyone who calls those stations " fake news" is scared to death of the truth.
MSNBC have former Watergate prosecutors like Jill Wine Banks and former CIA officers like Nance... forget his first name.

Help. I have been looking for Joseph. You know diGenova. He seems to be missing. And I heard from conservatives that he was the real deal. And the end of the Russian probe.
Looks bad for those poor cons.

Ha ha ha ha

I don't remember seeing you at the last meeting. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

That was Sarah Sanders Anthony Scaramucci Sean Spicer.

Forum List

Back