Watch Out for the 11/11/11 at 11:11 Prophecies

In what time zone? It's all fine and dandy to say shit is gonna happen, but we need details. I am happy to report that it wasn't during UK time.

I cant wait untill 12 12 12 has passed so all the idiots who claim things are going to happen because of a number sequnece will be out of a job for another 100 years .

There is no 13 13 13 for them to exploit.

The number line up after that is much less interesting to nutters

Last edited:
Darn - I forgot to start a website to sell the details of the prophecies, survival gear & supplies to cash in on this event.

Quick - Does anyone here know how to create a website that accepts Visa & Master Card?

I knew I should have got high last month. I would have had more time to prepare.

In what time zone? It's all fine and dandy to say shit is gonna happen, but we need details. I am happy to report that it wasn't during UK time.

Ok, here is what I've got. In the vision I was sitting on the bluff of the mighty muddy Mississippi river when I saw a shooting star in the night sky. So that makes it 11:11 PM US Central Time.

Gotta admit...this is rather neat...it being 11/11/11 and all.
But last year, we had a 10/10/10......and next year there will be a 12/12/12.

Everybody with a lick o' sense knows there is NOTHING to this crappus, but.....it's still kind of......neato *ha*

Happy Nigel Tufnel Day!

nigel-tufnels-amplifier.jpg

Gotta admit...this is rather neat...it being 11/11/11 and all.
But last year, we had a 10/10/10......and next year there will be a 12/12/12.

Everybody with a lick o' sense knows there is NOTHING to this crappus, but.....it's still kind of......neato *ha*

I'm an odd number kinda girl, so I think I'll make the most out of this years whooopla!

Forum List

Back