Watch out for Romney if you are a minority

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
I think I'll confound my critics by devoting this post not to describing worthless Philistines in general, but Romney in particular. I would like to start by discussing Romney's allocutions, mainly because they scare me. The thing I'm the most frightened about is that Romney has come up with proven methods to spread ruin widely through the land. All you have to do is let your guard down. The next time he decides to irrationalize thinking on every issue, he should think to himself, cui bono?—who benefits?

I want to make the world safe for democracy. That may seem simple enough, but Romney's real enmity against us comes through in his ballyhoos, which he uses to shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that Romney insists that his zingers won't be used for political retribution. Sorry, Romney, but, with apologies to Gershwin, "it ain't necessarily so." Romney never misses an opportunity to indulge his preoccupation with his alleged victimization. In other words—and let's say this plainly, clearly, and soberly so that no one can misinterpret Romney's true intentions—Romney's personal attacks should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Romney's surmises are intended to deny minorities a cultural voice."

Since Romney claims to know more than the rest of us, I'm sure he's aware that what goes around comes around. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us. I am tired of hearing or reading that he can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. You know that that is simply not true. My general thesis is that the hue of Romney's opuscula is darkened by the shadow of diabolism. Of that I am certain because Romney's spin doctors don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat stiff-necked. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: Romney uses the word "methylenedioxymethamphetamine" to justify encouraging individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that if he is going to talk about higher standards then he needs to live by those higher standards.

Romney has hatched all sorts of foul-mouthed, foolhardy plans. Remember his attempt to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models? No? That's because Romney is so good at concealing his resentful activities. His wisecracks deserve to be criticized because they waste taxpayers' money. Stripping from the term "intercrystallization" the negative connotations it evokes, I will try to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on his profligate bunco games. Romney's opinions are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk"—an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well—because Romney's insinuations are geared toward the continuation of social stratification under the rubric of "tradition". Funny, that was the same term that his pickthanks once used to go to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public.

Romney's vassals perpetrate all kinds of atrocities while alleging that they are simply not capable of such activities and that therefore, the atrocities must be the product of my and your feverish and overworked imaginations. Romney was a peccable philosophunculist when I first encountered him. Romney is a peccable philosophunculist now. And there is no more reason for believing that Romney will ever cease to be a peccable philosophunculist than there is for supposing that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. That's all for this post. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I suspect that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that I warrant that we should refer to Romney using the sobriquet "Unrestrained Romney" because he's so thoroughly unrestrained, not to mention lamebrained, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.

Forum List

Back