Watch NE make a fool of himself!

nakedemperor said:
...on national T.V.!

Watch the Jane Pauley Show on Wednesday to see me in all my doofusy glory :beer:

Is 'doofusy' a word? :D

Since I don't have time to watch TV, why are you on?

Sir Evil said:
well I would of considered this but seeing that you choose to ignore me lately I probably wont! :D

It's not just you..He's ignoring everyone lately. :)

John--everyone--I'm sorry for ignoring you guys! I've been ultra-busy working on my thesis paper these past few months, and when I do get on the board I like to get to the meat and potatoes right away! I sorry!

Shattered said:
It's not just you..He's ignoring everyone lately. :)

Its a show on family cooking; how the American family orders out too much, doesn't eat together enough...my twin sister and my younger bro appear with me!

Didn't mean to ignore! Wanna make out? :cof:

NE...I'll watch if ya promise to give Jane a big ole kiss for me..I was so in love with her
when she did the Today Show back in the 70s..
Okay nevermind the kiss..I'll watch if you wear a coat an tie. :)

Mr. P said:
NE...I'll watch if ya promise to give Jane a big ole kiss for me..I was so in love with her

good idea P.....grab a bit of boobie for me

Mr. P said:

Its already been taped, but I will say hello from Mr. P-- the show is about cooking!

P.S. I showed up in a coat and tie but the producers dressed me down into a sweater and slacks! weak sauce!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Boy do I have a lot to say...First I had no idea Jane was "MOM" it came to me a few minutes into the show.
Forget the kiss on the lips I asked you to give her for me.
Second, I loved how you and your brother sort of teamed up at the end against the idiot chef,
he was a PUTZ! (Maybe that's not what ya'll did, but that's how I saw it).
IMO..you shined!!!
I'll get back with more.

Oh....Molly? ;)

Forum List

Back