Watch Mark’s Speech LIVE at the Reagan Library

Tourette's Indeed...you and Tommy are going to make a wonderful couple....But be prepared for his late night e-mails when he's been drinking.

And who says I'm not over at Hannity still? Even the Mods have said they know I'm still there...just ask them.
Hey Butch, I could care less where the fuck you are, dude.

You are as significant as the turd my dog laid out on the backyard lawn this morning.

Of course...so you carry on conversations over days with your dog's turds, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Interesting hobby. Tell Tommy about it. It might excite him.
Well actually, yes I do!

I tell 'em:

"What's up lil' turd bro!...Ya' look and smell just like Butch!....Now in the trash ya' go!"

:razz:

Last edited:
Hey Butch, I could care less where the fuck you are, dude.

You are as significant as the turd my dog laid out on the backyard lawn this morning.

Of course...so you carry on conversations over days with your dog's turds, do you? :lol::lol::lol:

Interesting hobby. Tell Tommy about it. It might excite him.
Well actually, yes I do!

I tell 'em:

"What's up lil' turd bro!...Ya' look and smell just like Butch!....Now in the trash ya' go!"

:razz:

Yes, I can imagine that you do talk to your dog's turds. As equals.

Seriously, you're a fucking whackjob, nothing more.

Irony, in it's purest form. ... Remember to breathe when you hammer out your rage-influenced insanity.

Suck on the following, and tell us all who lied themselves into war, ya' dumbass!
Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

How does any of that diminish the fact that the CIA and UN weapons inspectors were telling the Bush Administration for months "there's just nothing here, sir." ....?

Saddam had to lie about his capabilities to keep Iran at bay. The Bush Administration knew this full well. Remove your head from your rectum and think a little. Stop covering for your heroes' lies.

And when you're done with that. Go take a walk to your local gas station, check out the prices and please tell us all how it was all about "their natural resources".

What does this even mean? Are you suggesting prices should be lower because we took over Iraq's production? Wow, you must be a Rhodes' Scholar. It's just a tad more complicated than that, genius.

And loons like you wonder why very few people take your stupid asses seriously.

More poetic irony. But, where did I ever voice wonder regarding this premise above? ... Just more of you making up a scenario that doesn't exist... LOL... It's what you people do.

BTW. How's the Bush war crimes trial treatin' ya'?

LMAO!

Merit is one thing. The will required to conduct the biggest trial in human history is another. ... Nonetheless, when you're done laughing maniaclly with your fingers in your ears regarding the fact that Dick and the Gang aren't in jail -- take a moment and realize that means, motive and opportunity would all be quite easy to display in any court room by any team with the bravery (and the money) to bring the charges.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

I wouldn't consider myself a "liberal." ... I just loathe con men. ... Regardless, considering the grade 5 level by which you fashion your posts, you really shouldn't be calling anyone an "idiot" at all.

Last edited:
Seriously, you're a fucking whackjob, nothing more.

Irony, in it's purest form. ... Remember to breathe when you hammer out your rage-influenced insanity.

Suck on the following, and tell us all who lied themselves into war, ya' dumbass!
Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

How does any of that diminish the fact that the CIA and UN weapons inspectors were telling the Bush Administration for months "there's just nothing here, sir." ....?

Saddam had to lie about his capabilities to keep Iran at bay. The Bush Administration knew this full well. Remove your head from your rectum and think a little. Stop covering for your heroes' lies.

What does this even mean? Are you suggesting prices should be lower because we took over Iraq's production? Wow, you must be a Rhodes' Scholar. It's just a tad more complicated than that, genius.

More poetic irony. But, where did I ever voice wonder regarding this premise above? ... Just more of you making up a scenario that doesn't exist... LOL... It's what you people do.

BTW. How's the Bush war crimes trial treatin' ya'?

LMAO!

Merit is one thing. The will required to conduct the biggest trial in human history is another. ... Nonetheless, when you're done laughing maniaclly with your fingers in your ears regarding the fact that Dick and the Gang aren't in jail -- take a moment and realize that means, motive and opportunity would all be quite easy to display in any court room by any team with the bravery (and the money) to bring the charges.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

I wouldn't consider myself a "liberal." ... I just loathe con men. ... Regardless, considering the grade 5 level by which you fashion your posts, you really shouldn't be calling anyone an "idiot" at all.
Epic fail!

Try again son!

Epic fail!

Try again son!

Typical con man fall back strategy.... When faced with the facts, and any depth in an argument, just yell "you lose, I win" over and over again, and it will feel like you participated.

Like I said, war based on fraud. Your empty response confirms you have no rebuttal.

Epic fail!

Try again son!

Typical con man fall back strategy.... When faced with the facts, and any depth in an argument, just yell "you lose, I win" over and over again, and it will feel like you participated.

Like I said, war based on fraud. Your empty response confirms you have no rebuttal.
There is no rebuttal to your abject stupidity. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back