Watch live: ex-Houston Rockets GM & current Philadephia 76ers president Daryl Morey on Andrew Yang's podcast on what it takes to build an NBA team

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the man who traded for James Harden twice, and was responsible for my bro Jeremy Lin leaving the Knicks

the man who traded for James Harden twice, and was responsible for my bro Jeremy Lin leaving the Knicks

I can never "watch" or "listen" to a podcast. I feel like they are the downfall of our society. LOL.

Now if you want to WATCH what it takes to win an NBA championship, watch Winning Time on HBO. It is a great show on the rise of the Laker Dynasty. So interesting all the facts of how it went down. How Magic wasn't well received. How they were getting their asses kicked early in the season. How drugs ruined certain players on the team. Then they beat Bird in Boston. Had to win that first game Jerry West said. Won't be able to get that taste out their mouth if they lost that first game. Then they went on a winning streak till the All Star Break. They were in first place. Then Dr. J got in Magic's head. After a humiliating loss in Philly, Jerry West had to tell Magic to stop being so nice. That's where the series is at right now. Oh and Dr. Buss' mom is dying of cancer. The real head coach is getting better after a bicycle accident that almost killed him. He wants his team back and wants the assistant coach to fire Pat Riley. But Pat and the assistant want to finish out the year. They got the team to number 1 let them finish out the year. I'm pretty sure the assistant coach got credit as being the head coach that first year.

Jack McKinney was the had coach
Paul Westhead was the "head" coach when they won.
Pat Riley takes over 1981-1990

Very interesting.

I hope they come out with a Bulls show. Or Piston's.

• Banned
i can never read a longass post by a lameass poster. they are the downfall of society

Winning Time is a worthy show, tho, bro

Forum List

Back