Watch Libtard Whoopi Lose It

No joke...thatā€™s the idiot on a typical day.
Sheā€™s out of control and is adored by millions of low IQ fans.

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

You really going to compare that factless, ranting POS Whoopi to the educated, eloquent Pirro?
Pirro can go off on a 10 minute rant where all the dots connect.
Whoopi spits shit at the lens.
You better start using Amenda.

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then ā€œcalled everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,ā€ Goldberg said.

ā€œAnd said it front of the audience,ā€ she added.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didnā€™t need to stop,ā€ Goldberg said. ā€œBut she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ā€˜Iā€™ve done more for victims then you ever will.ā€™ā€

Goldberg then confirmed Pirroā€™s story that she had told her ā€œF--k you.ā€

ā€œYes, I did say it. I did say it,ā€ Goldberg said. ā€œBut I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.ā€

Pirro was not chased out of studio like ā€œa dog,ā€ Goldberg said.

ā€œBut she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,ā€ Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.

She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

ā€œYou cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,ā€ Goldberg said, leaning over the table. ā€œAnd people who know Jeanine know exactly what Iā€™m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up ā€¦ and I did apologize.ā€

Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasnā€™t kicked out, she left cursing at staff

The video shows Pirro already gone from the table before the break, that means Whoopi is a-lying. Watch for yourself, missy.

The only hate I saw, was from whoopi. please keep this up till the midterms.
Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.
Yet your lady called half of America deplorable. Trump isn't letting liberals get away with lying and you can't stand it. Nothing is more hateful, than a liberal. Just ask Kayne West.

Why do you spew such swill?
She said a % of trump supporters.
That's not 1/2 the population.
Maybe 30mm out of 360mm?
Too much knees news and breitbart?
Closed to half of Americans which she would be working against. Just like Obama did. Trump is working for all Americans.
Teump is working for Russia and the 26% of minions that voted for him.
You're an idiot, Obama begged Putin to wait till after the election, so he could work with him better. But you keep believing the talking points.

Because you didnt vote in a racist asshole who spends all his day insulting everyone except his minions.
Yet your lady called half of America deplorable. Trump isn't letting liberals get away with lying and you can't stand it. Nothing is more hateful, than a liberal. Just ask Kayne West.

Why do you spew such swill?
She said a % of trump supporters.
That's not 1/2 the population.
Maybe 30mm out of 360mm?
Too much knees news and breitbart?
Closed to half of Americans which she would be working against. Just like Obama did. Trump is working for all Americans.
Teump is working for Russia and the 26% of minions that voted for him.
You're an idiot, Obama begged Putin to wait till after the election, so he could work with him better. But you keep believing the talking points.
That's it?
One Obama statement?
Nothing about deportations and closing Russian spying hq's
I thought you liked trump loving Putin?

I can honestly say EXACTLY the same thing about Jeanine Pirro. Don't talk to me about how hateful Whoopi is when Pirro does it every night on her show, intentionally. Judge Jeanine's show is an hour long hate machine. I don't blame Whoopi for losing it. Listening to that Fox bilge about the glorious Trump and his wonderful policies while he is shitting all over American values is enough to make anyone say fuck.

You really going to compare that factless, ranting POS Whoopi to the educated, eloquent Pirro?

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then ā€œcalled everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,ā€ Goldberg said.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didnā€™t need to stop,ā€ Goldberg said. ā€œBut she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ā€˜Iā€™ve done more for victims then you ever will.ā€™ā€

ā€œYes, I did say it. I did say it,ā€ Goldberg said. ā€œBut I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.ā€

ā€œBut she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,ā€ Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.

She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

ā€œYou cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,ā€ Goldberg said, leaning over the table. ā€œAnd people who know Jeanine know exactly what Iā€™m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up ā€¦ and I did apologize.ā€

The video shows Pirro already gone from the table before the break, that means Whoopi is a-lying. Watch for yourself, missy.

Ah, john Wayne, another draft dodger, the 5 deferment Don must be a fan.
Another uneducated cult member who doesn't know the def of snowflake.
Missing the uppity nixxer darlin?

Ps, the white boy rubes lost .

Forum List

Back