Watch liberal loon get thrown off of plane after berating Trump inauguration supporter

• Banned
Notice her purse holder (husband) just sits there and lets her make a fool of them both. I do not know of any man, that is married to a feminist, that has any balls whatsoever.

I guess I missed something as she was expressing her opinion as an American. Yesterday millions came out in Washington and across the world to express theirs. Loved the signs.

The Best, Nastiest Protest Signs From the Women’s March on Washington
Sure, but when a line is crossed, whoever is in charge of the place then has the right to get rid of the disruptive person(s) and obviously that lady, if you can really call her one, crossed the line and so she was banned from being on board that plane.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yes, people like yourself have rights, but your rights will never over ride everyone else's rights. Therefore if you can't show any respect, don't expecting any in return.

Too funny!!! :clap:

upload_2017-1-23_19-59-42.png

They're all the same.

I guess I missed something as she was expressing her opinion as an American. Yesterday millions came out in Washington and across the world to express theirs. Loved the signs.

Sorry, Middy. There are times and places where you can freely speak. There are also perfectly socially acceptable ways to express yourself. But to verbally assault another passenger on a plane, or any other public conveyance, well...the Captain can, and will, do what is necessary to maintain calm and order on his ship. Act like a total asshole, get removed from the plane. Even if you can do a thing, does not mean you should.

To bad I wasn't sitting next to her because I would have told her to shut her fucking mouth.

That's exactly what someone should have said to that idiot. What a moron.

Sorry, Middy. There are times and places where you can freely speak. There are also perfectly socially acceptable ways to express yourself. But to verbally assault another passenger on a plane, or any other public conveyance, well...the Captain can, and will, do what is necessary to maintain calm and order on his ship. Act like a total asshole, get removed from the plane. Even if you can do a thing, does not mean you should.
Liberals just don't get freedom of speech

Even her husband sitting next to her had the look of thinking "please take this bitch off the plane and slam the door behind her".

This is how liberals are. Insulting know-it-alls. "He (Trump) doesn't believe in climate change? Do you believe in Gravity?"

Last edited:

Even her husband sitting next to her had the look of thinking "please take this bitch off the plane and slam the door behind her".

This is how liberals are. Insulting know-it-alls. "He (Trump) doesn't believe in climate change? Do you believe in Gravity?"

Her husband has probably been trying to get away from her after their first day of marriage.

Forum List

Back