Watch "KIDS BRAINWASHED TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE" on YouTube...pathetic!

Some of you think whites are the best invention since sliced bread. I can only speak for the Asians I know.

What is all this racist shit coming from..

Who is really teaching it?
Racist shit comes from whites. Its rubbing off on other races now and whites are complaining.

Bullshit it's learned..
True but whites wrote the book on it.

The left tore people down..

Look we went form good times to werid ass shit on television..

I was conservatives that tore people down and tried to make them less than human.

TV has always had weird shit on it the minute the advertising agencies started using it.

Asians know white people are racist. Stop whining.
They still like whites WAY more than blacks, so you guys must really suck.
You say the same thing about white women but yet in still white girls are still hunting down Black men to breed with. :rolleyes:
Yeah, im not seeing a lot of that happening in my daily life. None of us do, which begs the question, why are you dumb enough to say things that are universally known to be untrue? Its not an effective debate tactic.

View attachment 229750
Your photoshopped pictures arent effective either.

What is all this racist shit coming from..

Who is really teaching it?
Racist shit comes from whites. Its rubbing off on other races now and whites are complaining.

Bullshit it's learned..

I was conservatives that tore people down and tried to make them less than human.

TV has always had weird shit on it the minute the advertising agencies started using it.

Here me out we both remember this right?

Wait

Holy fuck...

Bullshit it's learned..

Wait

Holy fuck...

^ we have saying that his the democrats teach rasism .

Thats the only way the get power.

Bullshit it's learned..

Wait

Holy fuck...

Lots of truth in that.

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows

Bullshit it's learned..

Wait

Holy fuck...

Lots of truth in that.

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows

Yes because I have street smarts..

That's what you are affraid of

Wait

Holy fuck...
Too bad so many of the black population refuse to assimilate. I guess they're satisfied with every other LEGAL migrant culture assimilating.
No reason to assimilate to an inferior culture based on ideas from confused individuals trying to claim authorship for things they dont even understand. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wait

Holy fuck...
Too bad so many of the black population refuse to assimilate. I guess they're satisfied with every other LEGAL migrant culture assimilating.
No reason to assimilate to an inferior culture based on ideas from confused individuals trying to claim authorship for things they dont even understand.

Talking like Danny

Dude I caught you and figured it out

Wait

Holy fuck...
No reason to assimilate to an inferior culture based on ideas from confused individuals trying to claim authorship for things they dont even understand.

Talking like Danny

Dude I caught you and figured it out

Youre doing the equivalent of shooting blind hoping to hit something. :rolleyes:

Asians know white people are racist. Stop whining.

Thank you for letting us know what we all think
Some of you think whites are the best invention since sliced bread. I can only speak for the Asians I know.

Yes, I’m sure we all look alike to you
Nope. I've had women that were Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, Camobodian, Japanese and one from Nepal. Its easy to tell the difference once you get to know them intimately.

Actually the BS study is full of it. REAL IQ is a study of exactly how much actual brain power you have it has no regard for your educational experience. Any study that uses some instructional or taught information is NOT an IQ test it is a knowledge test. Brain power is something that dimshit voters are sorely lacking in because they are so susceptible to the lies and propaganda of a group of self professed intellectual want to be dictators. A much larger percentage of white people are not even minutely racist than any other race on earth. White apologist are racial cowards who need serious professional help. White dimshit voters are the most seriously mentally ill people to ever inhabit the earth. Why isn’t there a stupid in the emoticon list or a useless. It would be great for some dimshit worshipers AND their threads too

Forum List

Back