Watch Hannity Tonight

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The democrats turned the water off in California.. Farmers are pissed. Big Rally.

The democrats turned the water off in California.. Farmers are pissed. Big Rally.

Give me a little hint...how did the democrats turn of the water? Did the Republicans fight back?

And is there one spigot that controls the entire state?

Give me a little hint...how did the democrats turn of the water? Did the Republicans fight back?

And is there one spigot that controls the entire state?

watch the damn program,,, and then you librals can quit asking why ordinary working Americans are pissed off.

this is rich.

Obama’s Failure to Help Farming Community May Spring from Racism, Hispanic Democrat Says

Mendota is located in Fresno County, where July unemployment stood at 15 percent. And even that staggering number is artificially low because of all the temporary employees hired to pick the seasonal vegetables like squash, carrots, tomatoes and peppers.

Why are the communities of Fresno County suffering so deeply? Because in December 2008, the federal government decided that Fresno County, a farming-rich area which provides half of America’s vegetables, no longer needed water. The farmers whose ancestors built the canals to irrigate the Central Valley have been totally cut off from their water supply, even though they’re still paying bills for it. Hundreds of acres of prime farming land lie fallow, crops withered and dead.

All because the federal government thinks that smelt—tiny 5- to 7-centimeter fish—are more important than human beings. It seems that these annoying little creatures have been filleted by the water pumping systems necessary to make irrigation possible. They are now endangered.

As the Fish and Wildlife Service put it, “it is the Service’s biological opinion that the coordinated operations of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project, as proposed, are likely to jeopardize the continued existence of the delta smelt.” In other words, all water supply must be shut down, lest the world lose the incomparably valuable smelt.

President Obama has two choices here. First, he can call off his dogs at the Fish and Wildlife Service—after all, the Department of the Interior is answerable to the president. Second, he can declare Fresno County a disaster area and provide federal aid.

So far, he has done nothing.

CNSNews.com - Obama’s Failure to Help Farming Community May Spring from Racism, Hispanic Democrat Says

This isn't America anymore.

Then why don't you move the fuck along. Leave your passport.

I"d rather stay and fight.. take my country back asswipe. but thanks for asking.

Ahhhh the good ole days ....

CSA_Map_-_cropped5.jpg

There is no point in watching hannity. HE LIES. Fox fans are idiots, I love how they actually back him up. Wow. (Loved the story about the ACORN woman who he said killed her husband.)

Last edited:
better yet what does the question of the federal government turning off the water in California have to do with your smarmey comment about the confederacy?

Forum List

Back