Watch elections expert Bev Harris discuss the smoking gun behind voting fraud

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, performs nonpartisan investigative reporting on elections in an attempt to stop vote rigging.

If you can't figure it out that the MSM interviews thee voting places and as they tell you " They can't be hacked" all in the same breath they tell you " Russia might hack the system" ... OMG!! and the sheep that fall for this bs.

I can't stop wondering if American elections can proceed without mentioning Putin's name any more...

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

• Banned
I can't stop wondering if American elections can proceed without mentioning Putin's name any more...

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

LOL All it takes is MSM and sheep believe anything accept when it's real information. They can't seem to understand that those really good alternative media sources aren't paid by Goldmansacs, Gates, you know the millionaire / billionaires that tell them what to put out there.

I really don't get how these zombies can't seem to understand the meaning of Social warfare/ psychological warfare. As if it doesn't exist my gawd you can find it anywhere including books at libraries what is left of libraries.

• Banned

This site has pretty good information on voter fraud you might find it interesting.
BlackBoxVoting.org

Well, the Clinton supports are actually claiming that Putin, Trump, and James Comney are in some kind of collusion together to steal the election from poor little Hillary. The sheep will believe in aleins and unicorns if so directed by the Media or the Democratic Party.

Well, the Clinton supports are actually claiming that Putin, Trump, and James Comney are in some kind of collusion together to steal the election from poor little Hillary. The sheep will believe in aleins and unicorns if so directed by the Media or the Democratic Party.

Something I can't understand at all: how come so many adult people seem not to have any brains at all and use their heads only for eating?

There is nothing like that in Russia. Even during the USSR times, when Communists were trying to brainwash the people, nobody was buying their propaganda.

Something I can't understand at all: how come so many adult people seem not to have any brains at all and use their heads only for eating?

There is nothing like that in Russia. Even during the USSR times, when Communists were trying to brainwash the people, nobody was buying their propaganda.

Beats me. I guess that the Democrats dumbed down the school kids until they had them brainwashed. Now they are complaining that the young folks are stupid and that they won't work and live in their parents' basements. Hillary even stated in one of the leaked emails that her supporters were stupid. I cannot really moumt any kind of argument agsinst her conclusion.

• Banned

If you ask me much of the brainwashing started in the public schools. What better place than to brainwash in masses. Where going to school is mandated, the schools must comply with those ever famous FEDS. Federally mandated curriculum which in turn if the school doesn't do it they don't get funding.
It has all been a con scam for years. Dumbing Down America by Charlotte Iserbyt is an excellent documentary on this.

Beats me. I guess that the Democrats dumbed down the school kids until they had them brainwashed. Now they are complaining that the young folks are stupid and that they won't work and live in their parents' basements. Hillary even stated in one of the leaked emails that her supporters were stupid. I cannot really moumt any kind of argument agsinst her conclusion.

If you ask me much of the brainwashing started in the public schools. What better place than to brainwash in masses. Where going to school is mandated, the schools must comply with those ever famous FEDS. Federally mandated curriculum which in turn if the school doesn't do it they don't get funding.
It has all been a con scam for years. Dumbing Down America by Charlotte Iserbyt is an excellent documentary on this.

And you guys call all that "a free country"?

School integration and the bussing of school children were tremendous aids in the dumbing down and in the destruction of the educational system. It also served to further the spread of crime and violence within the schools.

The Liberals don't want a free country. The Liberals want a big government telling them when and how and with whom to go pee.

The Liberals don't want a free country. The Liberals want a big government telling them when and how and with whom to go pee.
This guy tells it like it is in regard to Trump saying P****Y lmao..

Russian Foreign Ministry Lavrov was also asked about the furor over a video that emerged last week in which Trump talked about women in lewd terms.

After pointing out that English was not his first language and that he was unsure if he would sound "decent," Lavrov said: "There are so many pussies around the presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment."

"It's flattering, of course, to get this kind of attention -- for a regional power, as President Obama called us some time ago," Lavrov said in the CNN interview.

"Now everybody in the United States is saying that it is Russia which is running the [US] presidential debate," he said.

"We have not seen a single fact, a single proof."

"I feel sorry for what is happening now in Russian-American relations," he said. "I can only reaffirm that it was not us who started this very unhealthy kind of relationship, and this started long before Ukraine, long before Syria."
US election: Lavrov denies Russian influence over 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

upload_2016-10-31_20-15-44.png

Russian Foreign Ministry Lavrov was also asked about the furor over a video that emerged last week in which Trump talked about women in lewd terms.

After pointing out that English was not his first language and that he was unsure if he would sound "decent," Lavrov said: "There are so many pussies around the presidential campaign on both sides that I prefer not to comment."

"It's flattering, of course, to get this kind of attention -- for a regional power, as President Obama called us some time ago," Lavrov said in the CNN interview.

"Now everybody in the United States is saying that it is Russia which is running the [US] presidential debate," he said.

"We have not seen a single fact, a single proof."

"I feel sorry for what is happening now in Russian-American relations," he said. "I can only reaffirm that it was not us who started this very unhealthy kind of relationship, and this started long before Ukraine, long before Syria."
US election: Lavrov denies Russian influence over 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

View attachment 96158

HOW about this one on Clinton OMG this would surely get moved to CONSPIRACY bhaahh
Insiders Threaten To Expose Hillary’s Pedophile Sex Ring!!!

Insiders Threaten To Expose Hillary’s Pedophile Sex Ring!!! – Victurus Libertas

Kind of reminds me of the National Enquirerer , but it is said they actually have good information and tend to break a lot of stories hard to say though.

Forum List

Back