Watch : Democrats think Trump's job is to represent the world, not America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WATCH: DEMOCRATS THINK TRUMPā€™S JOB IS TO REPRESENT THE WORLD, NOT AMERICA
In their minds, our job is exclusively to service the needs of the third-world as penance for slavery and colonialism

During President Trumpā€™s address to Congress on Tuesday, Democrats refused to clap after Trump said his job is to ā€œrepresent the United States of Americaā€ and not ā€œthe world.ā€

ā€œMy job is not to represent the world. My job is to represent the United States of America,ā€ President Trump said. ā€œFree nations are the best vehicle for expressing the will of the people, and America respects the right of all nations to chart their own path.ā€

While the Republicans gave President Trumpā€™s remarks a standing ovation, almost all the Democrats stayed seated and didnā€™t move an inch.

WATCH: Democrats Think Trumpā€™s Job is to Represent the World, Not America
In their minds, our job is exclusively to service the needs of the third-world as penance for slavery and colonialism.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the sheep really understood what the NEW WORLD ORDER meant and how it was engineered to enslave humanity, break down the families, break the backs of every worker there is more might just understand why the attack on Trump is so great.

The Elites are pissed off, their plan is failing numerous countries are backing out of the EU deals their plans to get filthy rich off humanity is crumbling.

I think that was one of his most important lines in his speech! My thought was finally a. President that gets it!

WATCH: DEMOCRATS THINK TRUMPā€™S JOB IS TO REPRESENT THE WORLD, NOT AMERICA
In their minds, our job is exclusively to service the needs of the third-world as penance for slavery and colonialism

During President Trumpā€™s address to Congress on Tuesday, Democrats refused to clap after Trump said his job is to ā€œrepresent the United States of Americaā€ and not ā€œthe world.ā€

ā€œMy job is not to represent the world. My job is to represent the United States of America,ā€ President Trump said. ā€œFree nations are the best vehicle for expressing the will of the people, and America respects the right of all nations to chart their own path.ā€

While the Republicans gave President Trumpā€™s remarks a standing ovation, almost all the Democrats stayed seated and didnā€™t move an inch.

In their minds, our job is exclusively to service the needs of the third-world as penance for slavery and colonialism.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the sheep really understood what the NEW WORLD ORDER meant and how it was engineered to enslave humanity, break down the families, break the backs of every worker there is more might just understand why the attack on Trump is so great.

The Elites are pissed off, their plan is failing numerous countries are backing out of the EU deals their plans to get filthy rich off humanity is crumbling.

Well, at least nobody yelled "you lie" as he lied, I mean speechified.

Forum List

Back