Watch Banned SNL Video

Link here (for now)

The only reason this got yanked is because it violates copyright law from NBC/Universal. Believe me, there are many times I have problems finding Tina Fey's impression on Youtube. Last year there were hundreds of abreviated episodes of Family Guy on Youtube... then boom.. they were yanked. Oooh! Vast left-wing conspiracy!

It's those pesky facts again.... nbc has a copyright arrangement with youtube.... nothing that SNL does is allowed to stay up.

man, still think the paperboy should get a different route.. or at least learn a little truthiness.

The only reason this got yanked is because it violates copyright law from NBC/Universal. Believe me, there are many times I have problems finding Tina Fey's impression on Youtube. Last year there were hundreds of abreviated episodes of Family Guy on Youtube... then boom.. they were yanked. Oooh! Vast left-wing conspiracy!

All the other SNL skits are available...

psssst...

All the videos are available here:

Saturday Night Live - All Videos - Newest - Video - NBC.com

I realize it may seem odd to actually go to the SNL website to watch SNL videos, but hey, call me crazy.

Guess what? They never pull them off that sight. Hmmmm...wonder why?

Even ABC's Political Punch site says the SNL "bailout" skit was pulled:

On that topic, the video of a Saturday Night Live skit that mocked Frank and criticized Democrats and some mortgage owners for their roles in the housing and financial crisis has been removed from NBC's website, prompting myriad conspiracy theories among the conservative blogosphere.

(You can read a transcript of the skit HERE or watch a version of it HERE.)The skit singled out for ridicule Herb and Marion Sandler, who sold their savings-and-loan Golden West to Wachovia for $24.3 billion in October 2006.

Golden West, critics say, thrived by allowing borrowers to defer the interest on their monthly payments with adjustable rate mortgages, ultimately leaving borrowers with debt they could not afford to pay off.

Sandler spoke to the AP Sunday about his feelings that he's being "unfairly tarred."

Link to ABC's Political Punch here

Last edited:
Personally, I laughed my ass off when I watched the skit, especially Armisen's Barney Frank impersonation.

Found it...better watch it quick (before Jillian gets on the horn to youtube :D)

[youtube]VRNt5KfNWZs[/youtube]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back