Watch as cops rape this man of his civil rights.

That was battery, he was also charged with assault causing bodily harm stemming from my dad "allegedly" pushing the cop when they stormed my parents home.

BTW, the cop that my dad allegedly pushed is being sued for torturing a confession out of a man who HE claimed murdered his little girl and her friend. DNA evidence exonerated the man that was tortured.

This cop has a rap sheet 6 feet long of brutality complaints against him.

That tyrant is going to prison.

If he is guilty,that's where he belongs,I know a fair number of cops,some are really great people,some are scary to the core,and we give them guns and way to much power.

Guilty??

Did you watch the fucking video??

Easy buddy I am not arguing with you I agree.

The cops entering the house had NOTHING to do with the son and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that the man committed battery against a police officer. At THAT point they affected an arrest on him, and entered the house to do so. Where the son was became irrelevant once the father committed his own crime. He was found guilty in court of this crime. Facts are facts sir.

What battery??

For the record, that cop actually grabbed my dads left arm and pushed it towards him - THEN said he hit him..

BTW, my dad had reading glasses in his left hand, the cop said he was pushed with two hands in his testimony.

Who was found guilty of a crime sir?

Fuck your dad

Only because my fathers attorney had the brilliant idea of padding a jury with individuals that he "believed" could see the truth.

Fuck the jury....

You know what the prosecutor said in her closing arguments??? "find that man guilty or he will sue the county."

Can you believe that fucking shit??

That was her whole reasoning....

Juries don't define truth but I believe a video does. Now who the fuck do you want to believe? the video or some bullshit that contradicts the video???

Maybe people just want to believe cops are ALL super fantastic people and when they see videos where they're not they are in either denial or shock and just cant cope with reality.

Sorry cops are tyrannical...

This is an allegedly free country and individuals have individual liberties and the police are NOT the ones who define those liberties - our Bill of Rights does.

Remember I said from my experience. I'm a former cop. It doesn't matter what the jury did. Tce.he video might not have been allowed as eviden But what matters just by looking at the video the man was defending his home from an illegal invasion.

Well, why don't you try looking at the evidence before you make a fucking judgement. The guy's site has all of it on it. The video WAS admitted as evidence. The jury took it and everything else that transpired into account and found him GUILTY.

I watched the video. Your only argument is the cops were assualted and you are not allow to assualt anyone. Well, when you are defending your home and yourself from what you see as danger you can do anything that needs to be done to defend yourself, even if it is a cop.

again you are wrong. You are allowed to respond with equal force to someone who attacks you PERIOD. Are you seriously claiming that if someone is out in your front yard you can run out and beat the shit out of them legally?

What battery??

For the record, that cop actually grabbed my dads left arm and pushed it towards him - THEN said he hit him..

BTW, my dad had reading glasses in his left hand, the cop said he was pushed with two hands in his testimony.

Fuck your dad

Only because my fathers attorney had the brilliant idea of padding a jury with individuals that he "believed" could see the truth.

Fuck the jury....

You know what the prosecutor said in her closing arguments??? "find that man guilty or he will sue the county."

Juries don't define truth but I believe a video does. Now who the fuck do you want to believe? the video or some bullshit that contradicts the video???

Maybe people just want to believe cops are ALL super fantastic people and when they see videos where they're not they are in either denial or shock and just cant cope with reality.

This is an allegedly free country and individuals have individual liberties and the police are NOT the ones who define those liberties - our Bill of Rights does.

your daddy is a fucking idiot. deal with it.

Ok was it the door moving your the guy moving that they used for an excuse of battery??

If it was the door its BS he had every right to close the door and tell them to wait out side,If they can't produce a warrant then they wait for permission,that is how it works.

As far as the jury finding him guilty,jury's are the last place to find justice,ask Nicole Simpsons family.

Cops and jury's are wrong ALL THE TIME protecting this is as dumb as it gets.

Its better to let a 1000 guilty people go then convict a single innocent one.

Fuck your dad

Fuck the jury....

So are you deal with it

Well, why don't you try looking at the evidence before you make a fucking judgement. The guy's site has all of it on it. The video WAS admitted as evidence. The jury took it and everything else that transpired into account and found him GUILTY.

I watched the video. Your only argument is the cops were assualted and you are not allow to assualt anyone. Well, when you are defending your home and yourself from what you see as danger you can do anything that needs to be done to defend yourself, even if it is a cop.

again you are wrong. You are allowed to respond with equal force to someone who attacks you PERIOD. Are you seriously claiming that if someone is out in your front yard you can run out and beat the shit out of them legally?

Been there done that you bet your last dollar to starvation.

I know nothing of the current proceedings in this case, but if I were Testa I'd be shopping for a good Constitutional lawyer who is willing to take it to federal court as a civil rights case on a contingency basis. In any event he needs to get it out of that county. Because if the prosecutor is able to depict the Testa family as unsavory and emphasize their intention to sue the county, Testa's chances of winning are very slender.

I know nothing of the current proceedings in this case, but if I were Testa I'd be shopping for a good Constitutional lawyer who is willing to take it to federal court as a civil rights case on a contingency basis. In any event he needs to get it out of that county. Because if the prosecutor is able to depict the Testa family as unsavory and emphasize their intention to sue the county, Testa's chances of winning are very slender.

We're good people...

My dad is a semi-retired business owner and my mom is a CFO and they both jointly own a toy store..

Its not like they "raided" Randy Weaver...

This is why we released the video tho...

The cop that attacked my father (male cop) is facing charges of torture, well the county is but hes the one that's responsible, er the one that tortured.

Last edited:

Fuck your dad

Fuck the jury....

Fuck off...

All my dad did was stand up for his rights. If those officers presented him an arrest warrant - my dad would have searched the house himself and picked my brothers ass up like a kitten and presented him to them....

My brother was hiding...

All my dad wanted was a warrant - thats it - thats all...

This gastapo bullshit has to end.... You cant do what they did - no means no.

The tyrants had an arrest warrant - not a search warrant...

Especially over a dumbass Ipod thats worth 10 bucks - and that was not even reported stolen - but MISSING....

Its not like they were serving a felony warrant - they were serving a misdemeanor theft warrant.

Dad, respond in the forum not by PM....

I don't mean to embarrass you or anything but reply here where I'm writing. I don't believe "The Brain" really gives a shit what you have to say about the situation.

What you wrote is fantastic and you should really share it with everyone.

Furthermore you just cant walk into someones home without a warrant. Whats to stop me from showing up at your house in a police uniform claiming I have a warrant for you?? would you question me or would you just submit and let me take you away???

He had every right to ask for a warrant.... Thats the way our system works.

There are exception to the nonwarrant, such as the plain view doctrine (doesn't apply here), getting permission (which the cops didn't have), in pursuit (meaing they care chasing the guy and he runs into his house, an emergency (such as a fire) etc.

Here there was no warrant, there was no permission given, no probable cause, nothing in plain view and no emergency. The cops were in the wrong. Then when they rushed in, they tazed the guy when he wasn't resisting at all.

I hope the guy sued and the cop with the bad tempered gets canned!

The police did NOT enter the house to look for the son, they entered the house to affect an arrest on the father who had tried to slam the door in the face of the female police officer. He committed a crime, not only right in front of them, but against them.

SURELY you agree that they had a right to go into his house to arrest him at that point.

BTW the father has been found guilty of all crimes alleged, the police officers involved have in fact not even been accused of any crimes by anyone other than this pussy and his pussy family.

Where in the transcript does it say that he was found guilty for slamming the door on the female officer? Did you read the police reports they posted on the page? Did you read the part about "Collusion" in the police reports? One cop was writing about stuff that happened when he wasn't even there.

In any case, their site is mostly about getting the laws changed. I didn't even have time to go through everything--and the transcript was a million pages long. I will look at it more when I have time, but one thing's for certain: the cops lied on their police reports. There is even a video clip that shows that he didn't slam the door. This incident isn't as cut and dry as you make it out, Mr. Brain. Use some of that gray matter and look into it a little more deeply.

Also, I wasn't there but obviously the video camera was.

The only reason why the event was taped is because my parents aren't dumb - they know cops are tyrants. Hell, my dad already sued the cops (and won) for violating his civil liberties back in 1991.

Its always good to document this stuff, but cops don't want you to - hell its a FELONY to video tape a police officer... Its funny how the cops (or government in general) can record us, yet we cant record the cops??

Not to mention there is an outside video that shows everything that went on outside, and everything that happened before the cops came to the door.

:lol:

Nick's stories...

:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back