Watch as cops rape this man of his civil rights.

Here is a longer version.

This is after my dad told them go bring an arrest warrant.. Did they bring the warrant?? no - the brought a supervisor (who is being sued for torturing a man).

Hes pissed off because the cops were running around our yard like a bunch of navy seals ready to capture OBL.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, the assault was NOT the result of closing the door.

I stand corrected,but my point is still valid.

That was battery, he was also charged with assault causing bodily harm stemming from my dad "allegedly" pushing the cop when they stormed my parents home.

BTW, the cop that my dad allegedly pushed is being sued for torturing a confession out of a man who HE claimed murdered his little girl and her friend. DNA evidence exonerated the man that was tortured.

This cop has a rap sheet 6 feet long of brutality complaints against him.

That tyrant is going to prison.

If he is guilty,that's where he belongs,I know a fair number of cops,some are really great people,some are scary to the core,and we give them guns and way to much power.

Furthermore you just cant walk into someones home without a warrant. Whats to stop me from showing up at your house in a police uniform claiming I have a warrant for you?? would you question me or would you just submit and let me take you away???

He had every right to ask for a warrant.... Thats the way our system works.

There are exception to the nonwarrant, such as the plain view doctrine (doesn't apply here), getting permission (which the cops didn't have), in pursuit (meaing they care chasing the guy and he runs into his house, an emergency (such as a fire) etc.

Here there was no warrant, there was no permission given, no probable cause, nothing in plain view and no emergency. The cops were in the wrong. Then when they rushed in, they tazed the guy when he wasn't resisting at all.

I hope the guy sued and the cop with the bad tempered gets canned!

The police did NOT enter the house to look for the son, they entered the house to affect an arrest on the father who had tried to slam the door in the face of the female police officer. He committed a crime, not only right in front of them, but against them.

SURELY you agree that they had a right to go into his house to arrest him at that point.

BTW the father has been found guilty of all crimes alleged, the police officers involved have in fact not even been accused of any crimes by anyone other than this pussy and his pussy family.

Furthermore you just cant walk into someones home without a warrant. Whats to stop me from showing up at your house in a police uniform claiming I have a warrant for you?? would you question me or would you just submit and let me take you away???

There are exception to the nonwarrant, such as the plain view doctrine (doesn't apply here), getting permission (which the cops didn't have), in pursuit (meaing they care chasing the guy and he runs into his house, an emergency (such as a fire) etc.

Here there was no warrant, there was no permission given, no probable cause, nothing in plain view and no emergency. The cops were in the wrong. Then when they rushed in, they tazed the guy when he wasn't resisting at all.

Finally someone get's:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So you agree that the man should not have been arrested for slamming the door in the police officer's face, or attempting to?

So you agree that the man should not have been arrested for slamming the door in the police officer's face, or attempting to?

From my experience if the do not see the defendant enter or inside the house without a search warrant they cannot enter the house. I'll put it to you this way there would have been two dead cops that night.

First of all, the assault was NOT the result of closing the door.

I stand corrected,but my point is still valid.

That was battery, he was also charged with assault causing bodily harm stemming from my dad "allegedly" pushing the cop when they stormed my parents home.

BTW, the cop that my dad allegedly pushed is being sued for torturing a confession out of a man who HE claimed murdered his little girl and her friend. DNA evidence exonerated the man that was tortured.

This cop has a rap sheet 6 feet long of brutality complaints against him.

That tyrant is going to prison.

If he is guilty,that's where he belongs,I know a fair number of cops,some are really great people,some are scary to the core,and we give them guns and way to much power.

Guilty??

Did you watch the fucking video??

The police did NOT enter the house to look for the son, they entered the house to affect an arrest on the father who had tried to slam the door in the face of the female police officer. He committed a crime, not only right in front of them, but against them.

SURELY you agree that they had a right to go into his house to arrest him at that point.

BTW the father has been found guilty of all crimes alleged, the police officers involved have in fact not even been accused of any crimes by anyone other than this pussy and his pussy family.

Are you fucking blind??

Where does my dad slam the door in the cops faces??

Why dont you go to the youtube page or the website and view the videos from the event??

Where the FUCK is the door slam??

Exactly - there isn't one.

The cops LIED THEIR ASSES OFF..... The video contradicts almost everything that they claimed happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

He didn't even ATTEMPT TO...

Like I said - are you blind??

You're more than welcome to go to vince-testa.net and view ALL the videos.

The cops fucking lied...

My dad pulled the door behind him a little only because my parents were boxing up all the Christmas decorations and the house was a bit messy with Christmas stuff everywhere.

Those fucking cops acted like the fucking gestapo.

He didn't even ATTEMPT TO...

Like I said - are you blind??

You're more than welcome to go to vince-testa.net and view ALL the videos.

The cops fucking lied...

My dad pulled the door behind him a little only because my parents were boxing up all the Christmas decorations and the house was a bit messy with Christmas stuff everywhere.

Those fucking cops acted like the fucking gestapo.

A jury disagreed. Am I right or wrong?

From my experience if the do not see the defendant enter or inside the house without a search warrant they cannot enter the house. I'll put it to you this way there would have been two dead cops that night.

The cops entering the house had NOTHING to do with the son and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that the man committed battery against a police officer. At THAT point they affected an arrest on him, and entered the house to do so. Where the son was became irrelevant once the father committed his own crime. He was found guilty in court of this crime. Facts are facts sir.

The cops entering the house had NOTHING to do with the son and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that the man committed battery against a police officer. At THAT point they affected an arrest on him, and entered the house to do so. Where the son was became irrelevant once the father committed his own crime. He was found guilty in court of this crime. Facts are facts sir.

"King of the Castle." If a cop is not given permission to enter a dwelling and does not have a search warrant, and is not in pursuit they canot enter and if he get's hit in the process, oh well. Just because a cop wears a badge does not give him premission to enter a place anytime he wants to.

"King of the Castle." If a cop is not given permission to enter a dwelling and does not have a search warrant, and is not in pursuit they canot enter and if he get's hit in the process, oh well. Just because a cop wears a badge does not give him premission to enter a place anytime he wants to.

Sir they were standing in the doorway talking to him when he just committed battery. You do recognize that he was found guilty of that crime correct?

King of the Castle doesn't entitle you to commit crimes against anyone, not even the police.

What battery??

For the record, that cop actually grabbed my dads left arm and pushed it towards him - THEN said he hit him..

BTW, my dad had reading glasses in his left hand, the cop said he was pushed with two hands in his testimony.

Sir they were standing in the doorway talking to him when he just committed battery. You do recognize that he was found guilty of that crime correct?

King of the Castle doesn't entitle you to commit crimes against anyone, not even the police.

They were on his proprety. He was not being detained. Leave or get the door slamed in your face.

They were on his proprety. He was not being detained. Leave or get the door slamed in your face.

You best educate yourself on the law. you do NOT have the right to assault or batter someone just because they are on your property. You have the right to ask them to leave, and you have the right to press trespassing charges if they do not; and you have the right to defend yourself if they attempt to harm you, but you do NOT have the right to a preemptive strike just because you are mad.

So I ask again, do you acknowledge that this guy was found guilty by a jury in a court of law for the incident that precipitated the police entering his home. Yes or no?

What battery??

For the record, that cop actually grabbed my dads left arm and pushed it towards him - THEN said he hit him..

BTW, my dad had reading glasses in his left hand, the cop said he was pushed with two hands in his testimony.

Who was found guilty of a crime sir?

Fuck your dad

You best educate yourself on the law. you do NOT have the right to assault or batter someone just because they are on your property. You have the right to ask them to leave, and you have the right to press trespassing charges if they do not; and you have the right to defend yourself if they attempt to harm you, but you do NOT have the right to a preemptive strike just because you are mad.

So I ask again, do you acknowledge that this guy was found guilty by a jury in a court of law for the incident that precipitated the police entering his home. Yes or no?

Remember I said from my experience. I'm a former cop. It doesn't matter what the jury did. The video might not have been allowed as evidence. But what matters just by looking at the video the man was defending his home from an illegal invasion.

Last edited:

Remember I said from my experience. I'm a former cop. It doesn't matter what the jury did. Tce.he video might not have been allowed as eviden But what matters just by looking at the video the man was defending his home from an illegal invasion.

Well, why don't you try looking at the evidence before you make a fucking judgement. The guy's site has all of it on it. The video WAS admitted as evidence. The jury took it and everything else that transpired into account and found him GUILTY.

Remember I said from my experience. I'm a former cop. It doesn't matter what the jury did. Tce.he video might not have been allowed as eviden But what matters just by looking at the video the man was defending his home from an illegal invasion.

Well, why don't you try looking at the evidence before you make a fucking judgement. The guy's site has all of it on it. The video WAS admitted as evidence. The jury took it and everything else that transpired into account and found him GUILTY.

I watched the video. Your only argument is the cops were assualted and you are not allow to assualt anyone. Well, when you are defending your home and yourself from what you see as danger you can do anything that needs to be done to defend yourself, even if it is a cop.

Forum List

Back