Watch as cops rape this man of his civil rights.

Ok, I cant hold it any longer....

Thats actually my father being tazed...

I'm serious!

NO, I'm not the guy the cops were looking for - that was my younger brother (who is an idiot I might add) but he didn't steal the Ipod, in which the original warrant was for. Yeah, it was a ten dollar petty theft charge.

All my dad did was ask to see a warrant...

I will answer any question anyone has about this video.

Last edited:

My dad SUED the Village of Mundelein for civil rights violations and WON!!!!

You dont even know HALF of what that was about.

My dad witnessed a gang fight in front of our old house. The gangbangers ripped our front fence apart and used the fance as weaponry against one another. My dad went outside and saw the whole thing. HE CALLED THE COPS and when they arrived the cops only arrested 3 out of a dozen people involved in the fight and he got pissed off, not only because these clowns destroyed our fence but because the cop was letting these gangbangers go..

My dad got arrested for "disorderly conduct" for basically being a witness to a gang fight and being pissed off they broke our fence apart.

My dad was trying to tell the cops what happened, but none of them really gave a fuck and when my dad got pissed about their unprofessional behavior they booked his ass.

So you dont know anything..

Last edited:
Ok, I cant hold it any longer....

Thats actually my father being tazed...

I'm serious!

NO, I'm not the guy the cops were looking for - that was my younger brother (who is an idiot I might add) but he didn't steal the Ipod, in which the original warrant was for. Yeah, it was a ten dollar petty theft charge.

All my dad did was ask to see a warrant...

I will answer any question anyone has about this video.

Yes, there is a lawsuit in the works. But you gotta understand, this isn't about money - my parents already have money.. This is about civil liberties and authoritarian cops.

Your father is a pussy who attacked a female police officer with a door (as his guilty verdict proves) and a dick who has had more than incident with the police.

If it WASN'T about the money, then any future lawsuit would surely not seek monetary damages?

Daddy got what he deserved.

My dad witnessed a gang fight in front of our old house. The gangbangers ripped our front fence apart and used the fance as weaponry against one another. My dad went outside and saw the whole thing. HE CALLED THE COPS and when they arrived the cops only arrested 3 out of a dozen people involved in the fight and he got pissed off, not only because these clowns destroyed our fence but because the cop was letting these gangbangers go..

Yeah my dad was pissed.

So your dad just runs around looking to sue cops. Hope he pisses off the wrong cop one of these days.

Good luck,my experience is they will do everything to protect the system,not seek justice.

At what time and at what level are we able to protect our home and person from over the top butt head cops??

Good luck,my experience is they will do everything to protect the system,not seek justice.

At what time and at what level are we able to protect our home and person from over the top butt head cops??

He was arrested, charged, and found guilty of assaulting a police officer. Sounds like justice to me.

My dad got arrested for "disorderly conduct" for basically being a witness to a gang fight and being pissed off they broke our fence apart.

My dad was trying to tell the cops what happened, but none of them really gave a fuck and when my dad got pissed about their unprofessional behavior they booked his ass.

All i noted was that he has a history of interactions with police, and that they are not good interactions.

Yeah my dad was pissed.

So your dad just runs around looking to sue cops. Hope he pisses off the wrong cop one of these days.

Or a bone head cop pisses off the wrong citizen?? It can work both ways. To all those that are willing to look the other way when police violate people liberties,pray it never happens to you because you deserve it to happen.

oh, so it turns out that the mother and the brother had both told police that the suspect was in the house and so there was no need to search the house and hence no need for a search warrant. The ARREST warrant was onsite though.

The father asked to see a search warrant thinking that they couldn't come in to get someone they KNEW was in the house without one. The police informed him of this and further informed him that in this instance the law was clear he could either go get his son to turn himself in, let them in to serve the arrest warrant themselves, or go to jail. He CHOSE the latter. THEN he tried to slam the door on the police officer's face (that's assault and THAT is why he was arrested) then he resisted once they attempted to affect an arrest. That's why he was tazed.

Interesting how some choose to twist facts.

By the way, a jury of his peers found him guilty of both battery, AND resisting arrest. SO he is officially guilty of both, and the police are officially innocent of all charges.

All that is from the guy's own website btw.

NO, my mother and my brother NEVER told the cops my other brother "suspect" was in the house...

The cops saw my youngest brother in the house and ASSUMED it was my other brother "suspect."

No one had ANY idea the suspect was home... My brother "suspect" was actually hiding under a bed and my parents had no idea he was there at the time.

BTW, I absolutely resent the suspect "my brother" because it was his bullshit that caused all this nonsense..

He was arrested, charged, and found guilty of assaulting a police officer. Sounds like justice to me.

well you probably would. And if closing ones door is assault

we are in bad shape,oh and thanks for helping with that you know liberty and all.

Also, I wasn't there but obviously the video camera was.

The only reason why the event was taped is because my parents aren't dumb - they know cops are tyrants. Hell, my dad already sued the cops (and won) for violating his civil liberties back in 1991.

Its always good to document this stuff, but cops don't want you to - hell its a FELONY to video tape a police officer... Its funny how the cops (or government in general) can record us, yet we cant record the cops??

Not to mention there is an outside video that shows everything that went on outside, and everything that happened before the cops came to the door.

we are in bad shape,oh and thanks for helping with that you know liberty and all.

First of all, the assault was NOT the result of closing the door.

What happened was the cop actually pulled my dads left hand towards him (or right into him) and THAT was the alleged "assault", which BTW was later dropped.

So my dad was not found guilty on assault - he was found guilty on resisting arrest.

What happened was the cop actually pulled my dads left hand towards him (or right into him) and THAT was the alleged "assault", which BTW was later dropped.

So my dad was not found guilty on assault - he was found guilty on resisting arrest.

Sir, you are a liar. I read the court transcript. The charge of assault was related to attempting to slam the door in the face of the female police officer, not only was that charge NOT dropped, you pussy dad was found guilty of said assault.

I stand corrected,but my point is still valid.

Furthermore you just cant walk into someones home without a warrant. Whats to stop me from showing up at your house in a police uniform claiming I have a warrant for you?? would you question me or would you just submit and let me take you away???

He had every right to ask for a warrant.... Thats the way our system works.

There are exception to the nonwarrant, such as the plain view doctrine (doesn't apply here), getting permission (which the cops didn't have), in pursuit (meaing they care chasing the guy and he runs into his house, an emergency (such as a fire) etc.

Here there was no warrant, there was no permission given, no probable cause, nothing in plain view and no emergency. The cops were in the wrong. Then when they rushed in, they tazed the guy when he wasn't resisting at all.

I hope the guy sued and the cop with the bad tempered gets canned!

Sir, you are a liar. I read the court transcript. The charge of assault was related to attempting to slam the door in the face of the female police officer, not only was that charge NOT dropped, you pussy dad was found guilty of said assault.

I have video of ALL OF IT...

It was "battery" btw - not assault. The video will PROVE he did no such thing. The cops lied their asses off and the transcripts prove that..

We're uploading the FULL 20min version of the video as we speak so...

So you can see it all in a few minutes.

Furthermore you just cant walk into someones home without a warrant. Whats to stop me from showing up at your house in a police uniform claiming I have a warrant for you?? would you question me or would you just submit and let me take you away???

There are exception to the nonwarrant, such as the plain view doctrine (doesn't apply here), getting permission (which the cops didn't have), in pursuit (meaing they care chasing the guy and he runs into his house, an emergency (such as a fire) etc.

Here there was no warrant, there was no permission given, no probable cause, nothing in plain view and no emergency. The cops were in the wrong. Then when they rushed in, they tazed the guy when he wasn't resisting at all.

The guy is my father.....

Sometimes I feel a good old ass kicking would be better as well getting him caned,and the women cop is just as guilty,she went along when she should have stopped it.

I stand corrected,but my point is still valid.

That was battery, he was also charged with assault causing bodily harm stemming from my dad "allegedly" pushing the cop when they stormed my parents home.

BTW, the cop that my dad allegedly pushed is being sued for torturing a confession out of a man who HE claimed murdered his little girl and her friend. DNA evidence exonerated the man that was tortured.

This cop has a rap sheet 6 feet long of brutality complaints against him.

That tyrant is going to prison.

Forum List

Back