WATCH: ABC News Reporter Has Bad News For Those Waiting For Mueller Bombshell

As long as he documents everything he finds, I can accept what ever he says. I hope our president isn't a traitor. Trump is still an idiot though.

As long as he documents everything he finds, I can accept what ever he says. I hope our president isn't a traitor. Trump is still an idiot though.

Oh, if found not to be a traitor I already know the fringe left will call for Mueller head and demand that another investigation be open on why nothing was found to say Trump is a traitor.

You know very well anything less than him being branded an enemy of the State will not sit well with the fringe left.

Oh, if found not to be a traitor I already know the fringe left will call for Mueller head and demand that another investigation be open on why nothing was found to say Trump is a traitor.

You know very well anything less than him being branded an enemy of the State will not sit well with the fringe left.

Sure. There are extremes on both sides. I hope the extremes aren't representative of either one. Nothing I can do about what somebody else might think, but I know how I feel about it.

Forum List

Back