Watch a Vegetarian Eat Meat for First Time in 22 Years

Your vegan friends are simply trying to help you live a healthier life, for yourself and for the environment.
Except a lot of them are weak and unhealthy. Making a religion out of food is just silly.
If eating something makes you less healthy, then I would try to avoid it, like meat, and especially processed meats. It's a pretty simple concept, nobody gets weaker, you made that up.
Liar. Meat is not unhealthy, billions have lived well eating meat, you have used it as a pseudo-religion. I tried almost a vegan diet myself and lasted two months and lost a lot of strength. So for me it isn't theoretical.
Just because YOU couldn't figure out how to do it properly doesn't mean that it's not beneficial to you or to others.
I followed nutritional guidelines from vegan sources and mixed vegetable proteins. Lots of juicing as well. So it wasn't a matter of figuring it out but paying attention to my body, since I'm a contractor and need physical strength and endurance. Switched back to meat and I was back in business. So I either believe reality or you.
You were doing something wrong. It's that simple.

Except a lot of them are weak and unhealthy. Making a religion out of food is just silly.
If eating something makes you less healthy, then I would try to avoid it, like meat, and especially processed meats. It's a pretty simple concept, nobody gets weaker, you made that up.
Liar. Meat is not unhealthy, billions have lived well eating meat, you have used it as a pseudo-religion. I tried almost a vegan diet myself and lasted two months and lost a lot of strength. So for me it isn't theoretical.
Just because YOU couldn't figure out how to do it properly doesn't mean that it's not beneficial to you or to others.
I followed nutritional guidelines from vegan sources and mixed vegetable proteins. Lots of juicing as well. So it wasn't a matter of figuring it out but paying attention to my body, since I'm a contractor and need physical strength and endurance. Switched back to meat and I was back in business. So I either believe reality or you.
Yep. I wasn't eating any meat.

That explains a lot about you. Lack of meat is making you stupid.

Forum List

Back