Watch A Girl Call Out ‘F**king Idiot’ Infowars Reporter Right To His Face

That was unexpected.

A reporter for the right-wing, fake-news, conspiracy-filled Infowars website put a little kid on the spot at a pro-immigration rally in Austin, Texas, last week.

And he got more than he bargained for.

The only thing better than her reaction to him, including some sign language ... is his pearl-clutching reaction to her.

VIDEO: Watch A Girl Call Out 'F**king Idiot' Infowars Reporter Right To His Face

That's my kind of girl. Fuck Infowars!

Conservative snowflakes are offended on so many levels. She invaded their safe space and reflected the truth back at them. They hate that shit.

That was unexpected.

A reporter for the right-wing, fake-news, conspiracy-filled Infowars website put a little kid on the spot at a pro-immigration rally in Austin, Texas, last week.

The only thing better than her reaction to him, including some sign language ... is his pearl-clutching reaction to her.

VIDEO: Watch A Girl Call Out 'F**king Idiot' Infowars Reporter Right To His Face

Conservative snowflakes are offended on so many levels. She invaded their safe space and reflected the truth back at them. They hate that shit.

Some openmindedness that was.

She reflected her parents libtarded bigotry.

Now that we know you're good with children using foul language, how would you answer these questions, Lakhota?

That was unexpected.

Makes fun of InfoWars... With link to HuffPo... Ironic post, is ironic... LoL.

Now that we know you're good with children using foul language, how would you answer these questions, Lakhota?

Funny. Trump supporters should be careful talking about incest.

Last edited:

Is that really the best response you have?

The vid I shared had people like you saying they're good with fucking a family member.
Good luck with justifying that! lol

The vid I shared had people like you saying they're good with fucking a family member.

Really? And your point is...? I didn't know this thread was about incest. Apparently you have incest on your mind. Maybe you should seek help.

Really? And your point is...? I didn't know this thread was about incest. Apparently you have incest on your mind. Maybe you should seek help.

This thread started with you approving of kids behaving like the one in your OP. I'm saying there's no boundaries for people of your caliber.

The vid I shared shows how incest is even acceptable with the people you associate yourself with.

This thread started with you approving of kids behaving like the one in your OP. I'm saying there's no boundaries for people of your caliber.

The vid I shared shows how incest is even acceptable with the people you associate yourself with.

How would you know who I associate with? How can you compare a little girl telling lying racist scum like Infowars to fuck off? Get help.

Take all the time you need to spin yourself out of this, Lakhota.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Hey if killing babies is ok with them... we shouldn't really be surprised that everything else is too. Right?

There was nothing wrong with the reaction and response the kid gave when she was approached by a creepy guy trying to video and question a kid who like many kids were taught "Stranger Danger". The creep started out by calling the girl a boy. Her response was perfectly appropriate and the fake outrage from the INFO Wars supporters makes that whole crowd of right wing nut jobs look like fools and well, fakes.

Hey if killing babies is ok with them... we shouldn't really be surprised that everything else is too. Right?

They have no moral values or limits.

There was nothing wrong with the reaction and response the kid gave when she was approached by a creepy guy trying to video and question a kid who like many kids were taught "Stranger Danger". The creep started out by calling the girl a boy. Her response was perfectly appropriate and the fake outrage from the INFO Wars supporters makes that whole crowd of right wing nut jobs look like fools and well, fakes.

You people are always reaching deep for excuses to justify your behavior.

Forum List

Back