Watch A Abortion

I personally believe abortion is wrong. I am the mother of two and in no way do I see it as my "right" to have an abortion. I believe abortion is somewhat playing God-deciding who lives and who dies. If a woman does not want a child,she has plenty of choices to avoid it. How can you make a life,then destroy it? Another issue is father's rights. Why do fathers have no say? Did they not help create that baby? Could that baby have even been created without him? Of course not,yet he has absolutely no say whatsoever in what happens. And what about the fact that a teenage girl can have an abortion without even telling her parents!!!!That is sick IMO. What women go through after an abortion mentally isn't talked about enough either. Well.that's my 2 cents on that:eek:

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
A fetus is a fetus until it is outside the womb. Viablity must be considered also. 25 weks is the current limit on vialbility outside the womb and even then, only a tiny fraction of those preemies survive any length of time.

I usually dont stray this far up on the board, but this is an issue I feel very strongly about.

If a fetus is fetus until outside the womb, then how can anyone be charged with manslaughter or murder for killing an unborn child? If that unborn fetus doesnt have any legal right of life, then how does a person get chaged with its murder?

I for one will take William up on his bet. It is in the cards already. We have given an unborn child the right of life in the legal system. That is the first step to getting abortion banned. You see once the unborn fetus has a legal right for life, then abortion becomes immediately against the law.

I am very glad to see that people are starting to get charged for manslaughter and murder for the life of an unborn. The doctors that perform these acts are next.

Originally posted by Jackass
I for one will take William up on his bet. It is in the cards already. We have given an unborn child the right of life in the legal system. That is the first step to getting abortion banned. You see once the unborn fetus has a legal right for life, then abortion becomes immediately against the law.

Yet another reason that it is vitally important to re-elect Bush. Some of a President's lasting legacies are his Supreme Court appointments.

janeeng said:
This isn't something I like to watch
No its a VERY HARD VIDEO TO WATCH BUT IT SHOULD BE SEEN BY ALL!!!!!!

No one should have an abortion,TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND DONT PUT YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION TO BEGIN WITH... (GOD FORBID ITS FORCED ON YOU BECAUSE AFTER SEEING THIS VIDEO I MORE UNDERSTAND HOW MEAN THIS IS EVEN THOUGH IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU ITS MORE UNDERSTANDABLE WHY YOU MAY BE WANTING TO DO THIS!!)

Originally posted by janeeng
Laws can change, but then there are the people that will do it in homes then - and then you have girls that wind up in hospital nealry bleeding to death, or just that death!

People say the same thing about drugs...Guns...lots of things. People use that as a way to justify their feelings. Where were the thousands of women bleeding in the streets prior to Roe v. Wade?

Didn't happen. My wife won't let me pop a PIMPLE on her shoulder at home...do you think she'd let me go at her unborn fetus w/ a coat hanger?

do some research on menstrual extraction kits...abortion is here to stay...most abortions are done with drugs now.....big business neither party is gonna shut that money maker down

A woman who wants to kill her child in utero will still want to kill it after it is born. Evidenced by babies flushed down toilets and chucked in garbage bins. Giving birth does not change the woman.

If women are ever forced to have babies they have conceived but do not want, the a LOT of people had better get ready to take them in.

Hmm. I can truthfully state that this is the first forum to which I've belonged that allowed guest-troll participation. Not only can non-members troll the forum, they can even open their own threads! I've never seen this before.

Okay, observation complete. Carry on, troops! :D

Last edited:
If media investigative programs like 60 minutes or 20-20 ever did an expose on "partial birth abortion" the dispicable procedure would have been ended before it killed millions of fully formed infants. Imagine stabbing them in the back of the head and inserting a tube in the hole and sucking the brain out so God's miracle of a beautiful infant looks like a shrunken apple. Ever wonder why the German people didn't object to the gassing of Jews and incenerating their bodies in ovens? The media made sure they didn't know about it or they printed propaganda designed to obscure the horror.

Forum List

Back