Johnson Wasted Votes and PO'd Voters

I'll be voting for Johnson this November.

It doesn't really matter if Trump or Hillary wins. The country will survive, and 4 and 8 years from now the country will be just as butthurt as it is now. Just over new, unforeseeable issues. But I like Johnson. And not only have Hillary and Drumpf not earned my vote, they've done as much as they possibly can to lose it.
complete waste of time.The establishment rigs elections all the time,that is WHY the independent never gets in because they make sure one of their puppets from this corrupt one party system of demopublicans and reprocrats gets the nomination.

40-40 around Trump - Clinton and 10-10 around with Johnson - Stein but it can changes to 30-40% with Jill Stein if Clinton supporter changes there mind to next women how are this from Independente how is RW the ultra christians portion. Maybe I know now 3 pieces how can win the campagin it is Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Negro offerted 50% votes to a women or 25% to Donald Trump so he really can win the campagin how are only little money spend of Trump. Max 8 million $ from his budjet.

There are 3 candidates in this race:

902450cb780448cb5940a5359ea918da.jpg

hillary_what_difference_reuters.jpg

and lastly:

9caa599c30da3a87c8f748867770bcb4.jpg

Yes, that's the top of Mount Everest.
That would make an excellent campaign advertisement.

I'll be voting for Johnson this November.

It doesn't really matter if Trump or Hillary wins. The country will survive, and 4 and 8 years from now the country will be just as butthurt as it is now. Just over new, unforeseeable issues. But I like Johnson. And not only have Hillary and Drumpf not earned my vote, they've done as much as they possibly can to lose it.

Agreed. I am tired of the clown show and want some real and serious candidates. I will be voting for Gary too. :)

Dear nubes the LP has its own crooks, clowns and competency challenged candidates. That's why I want LP primaries and more outreach to blacks, Hispanics and Asians. The desire for some choice other than the gerrymandered in incumbent is quite strong even in the ghetto/barrio but that is being ignored.

Nubes? What's a nube?
I think it's short for new-be, someone with very little experience.

Soneone who hasn't been active in the party 30-40 years.

You made that up! And I think it would be "newb." Some people have been voting for 30-40 or more years and are completely clueless!
You sandbagger.....you knew all the time.

I know what a newb is but not a nube. Never saw it spelled that way before.
Sometime's hooked on fonics results in misspelling.

Forum List

Back