Waste of time...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Watched the GOP debate last night. It was a yawner... All anybody did was talk about what a hobo Obama was but I already knew that. They were all super polite and didn't want to say anything that might be offensive to the people they were trying to stand out from. It was hard to stay awake. We need Sarah to step in and liven things up. Please save us, Sarah...

Come back Sarah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34G0h7R__Y]YouTube - ‪Who's Nailin Palin?‬‏[/ame]

Watched the GOP debate last night. It was a yawner... All anybody did was talk about what a hobo Obama was but I already knew that. They were all super polite and didn't want to say anything that might be offensive to the people they were trying to stand out from. It was hard to stay awake. We need Sarah to step in and liven things up. Please save us, Sarah...

I much prefer them to remain polite and discuss issues, rather than go after each other on bullshit. Eventually, they are gonna have to rally behind whoever the candidate is, and it's much easier to come out and support someone if you haven't spent the last 6 months calling them an idiot.

They are not each other's enemies. Apparently, the 'enemy' is the Democrats.... at least, that's what Obama says.

I much prefer them to remain polite and discuss issues, rather than go after each other on bullshit. Eventually, they are gonna have to rally behind whoever the candidate is, and it's much easier to come out and support someone if you haven't spent the last 6 months calling them an idiot.

They are not each other's enemies. Apparently, the 'enemy' is the Democrats.... at least, that's what Obama says.

Agreed I thought it was great to see an unified group opposing one of the worst administrations our nation has ever had. There are so many issues to deal with over Obama there really is no need to attack one another.

Pawlenty seemed to step back from the fight. Why didn't he continue the attack on ObamneyCare? If he's going to distinguish himself from the rest, he can't be so deferential to the frontrunner.

Pawlenty seemed to step back from the fight. Why didn't he continue the attack on ObamneyCare? If he's going to distinguish himself from the rest, he can't be so deferential to the frontrunner.

Basically because he's got a shot at running for vice. That's a win-win for him.

Basically because he's got a shot at running for vice. That's a win-win for him.

Good point. At least that puts a rational motive on his big time pussy-out.

I thought everyone did pretty good last night.

The ideas they proffered weree the same ones that got us into this mess.

They dont want to be rude to each other face to face.

The back stabbing will begin in no time.

They prefer to do it when the person they are insulting is thousands of miles away.

Last edited:

The left would love to see the right wing candidates eat each other. Why give that to them? These are all grown ups (well, most of them are), they can debate on the issues without resorting to gutter tactics and show the Democrats how it's done.

I'd like to see it remain civil. And, when it comes to the race, I'd like to see that remain civil too.... certainly from the right wing. I don't care what the left do. They're stuck with Obama.... it's easier to hang him on his record as POTUS than to get personal.

Let the Dems play their bullshit games, the right wing should be better than that.

I watched last night as well.

Can't say I saw what you did. I thought they all came off rather well IMHO.

Couldn't say that I had a favorite. They were all polite to each other. Of course that will change as the race heats up.

Will be interesting to see who else may jump in.

The left would love to see the right wing candidates eat each other. Why give that to them? These are all grown ups (well, most of them are), they can debate on the issues without resorting to gutter tactics and show the Democrats how it's done.

I'd like to see it remain civil. And, when it comes to the race, I'd like to see that remain civil too.... certainly from the right wing. I don't care what the left do. They're stuck with Obama.... it's easier to hang him on his record as POTUS than to get personal.

Let the Dems play their bullshit games, the right wing should be better than that.

Then why did he do it the day before? Now he just looks like a wienie!!!

Yep,, but obie saved them a seat in da back of da bus.. don't forget that random act of kindness. :eusa_angel:

No, Wienie's a democrat!!! Oh wait...that's WEINER! Sorry! Lol! :lol:

No, Wienie's a democrat!!! Oh wait...that's WEINER! Sorry! Lol! :lol:

That's tright SMALL 'w' wienie!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Shara palin is the most retarded person in the universe. I cant understand why you want to have the only one that is even worse than bush?

That debate was a HUGE waste of everyone's time. I mean, for crying out loud, what does one's preference in pizza, hot wings or any of the other bullshit questions that idiot John King from CNN came up with.

Shit.........I guess I quit watching CNN just in time, I don't want that kind of stupid to splatter on me. It's toxic.

Forum List

Back