wassup

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
i am fairly new to politics and economics but have a long history of being an internet-know-it-all :cool:

i have been banned from politicsforum (twice), philosophyforums, and countless forums dealing with audio ( speaker building )

i have been banned from so many speaker building forums that i had to start my own:

http://www.diy-av.net

i believe 9-11 was an inside job, i don't believe in man-made Global Warming, i subscribe to Austrian school of economics and i consider myself a Libertarian

i joined this forum as part of an effort to gain a deeper understanding of economics. as my understanding deepens my website originally dedicated to speaker building will eventually start featuring essays on the subject of economics.

i donated to Ron Paul's campaign in 2008 ... twice ... but i did not vote

Last edited:
so like this is the last place that will have you? or what?

well welcome...but i really think we got a lot of know it alls already...line up the links and get ready to rumble...

i am fairly new to politics and economics but have a long history of being an internet-know-it-all :cool:

i have been banned from politicsforum (twice), philosophyforums, and countless forums dealing with audio ( speaker building )

i have been banned from so many speaker building forums that i had to start my own:

i believe 9-11 was an inside job, i don't believe in man-made Global Warming, i subscribe to Austrian school of economics and i consider myself a Libertarian

i joined this forum as part of an effort to gain a deeper understanding of economics. as my understanding deepens my website originally dedicated to speaker building will eventually start featuring essays on the subject of economics.

welcome aboard.great to see someone who can think outside the box such as yourself and knows that Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate who believes in the constitution and was the only one for the people.thats why they made sure he did not get elected.again welcome.

• Banned
Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate who believes in the constitution and was the only one for the people.thats why they made sure he did not get elected.again welcome.

Dennis Kucinich was another candidate that i could have accepted as my president.

Kucinich is like a hippie version of RP.

Welcome.

I'm the 4th guy from the right, 2nd to last row. :D

$obama_supporters.jpg

if you dont think Obama belongs in that group of people who are responsible for americas woes then your also in for a rude awakening.We wont be able to take back america with him in office so you might as well change your link to "americas woes will be worse than ever with Obama." Havent you heard on the mainstream news that his budget plan, if it goes in effect,will put us in worse debt than ALL presidents combined throughout history if it goes through? sheesh.

Last edited:
if you dont think Obama belongs in that group of people who are responsible for americas woes then your also in for a rude awakening.We wont be able to take back america with him in office so you might as well change your link to "americas woes will be worse than ever with Obama." Havent you heard on the mainstream news that his budget plan, if it goes in effect,will put us in worse debt than ALL presidents combined throughout history if it goes through? sheesh.

Uh 9/11? xsited was kidding about being in the picture. Geesh!

Uh 9/11? xsited was kidding about being in the picture. Geesh!

oh.I thought your reply was directed at xsited.sorry about the misunderstanding.that being said,YOU do realise that to take back america we need a third party created dont you? that NEITHER party represent what the people want and dont believe in the constitution like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich do dont you? they want to return us to the constitution of the united states and end the fed so that our money is backed by gold instead of paper and where we have to give our money away in our checks to the IRS which is an illegal organization.I assume you understand all that right? that unless we get a third party created,the future of our children and our grandchildren is going to be hell for them.you realise that I assume?

I assumed from your sig,unlike many people here,your able to think outside the box and realise that there is no difference between the two parties,that their the same party and our country is headed down the path of nazi germany.I call the republicans the republicrats and the democrats the demopublicans since their the same party.Ron Paul has always been an independent cause he saw the corruption going on in washington first hand how neither party is for the people.

welcome aboard.great to see someone who can think outside the box such as yourself and knows that Ron Paul was the ONLY candidate who believes in the constitution and was the only one for the people.thats why they made sure he did not get elected.again welcome.

Interesting that someone who spent money (donated) on the election campaign didn't exercise a (free) right and vote in the election. Oh, and Ron Paul later endorsed Chuck Baldwin of The Constutution Party. People [translated "the media"] make sure that "outsiders" don't get elected.

New Topics

Forum List

Back