images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Your dog has Marilyn Manson eyes.

Her name is 'Boo'. I have had people ask if she is blind and I have heard people whisper that she is a demon. She is neither, she is Australian Shepherd, mixed eye color is common for that breed.

She is the most loyal dog I have ever had the privilege of caring for. She would fetch her ball until her heart burst if I kept throwing it.

-Joe

Her name is 'Boo'. I have had people ask if she is blind and I have heard people whisper that she is a demon. She is neither, she is Australian Shepherd, mixed eye color is common for that breed.

She is the most loyal dog I have ever had the privilege of caring for. She would fetch her ball until her heart burst if I kept throwing it.

-Joe

Where is the cry like a baby icon, and the 'ahhhhhhh' icon?

Pets are wonderful. You both are lucky to have each other Joe! :cool:

-Joe

If I remember right, his was an Alaskan Malamute, with one brown eye, and one blue eye.. (Dog was killed by a neighbor, and that's why he started wearing the funky colored contacts - his way of keeping her with him)..

Forum List

Back