Wassup yall

Apr 30, 2011
Baltimore, MD
This is greetings from The Guttermaster, from Maryland. My main focus is hip hop music, but i like politics too and how it affects me, my family, and the people around me.

Ive been looking for a cozy political home on the internet and i think ive found my place. I hope yall enjoy me being here.

Hopefully this isnt a place for trolls and flamers like yahoo is. I dont tolerate that stuff man, Ive come for rational debate.

I am looking for some open-minded people if you get what Im saying, people willing to talk to me as if i were their friend rather than enemy. Im a hardcore liberal, and i mean a REAL hardcore liberal but ill try to be as civil as i can, word is bond.

Welcome.

I look forward to helping you fill in the gaps in understanding that plague you.

:beer:

This is greetings from The Guttermaster, from Maryland. My main focus is hip hop music, but i like politics too and how it affects me, my family, and the people around me.

Ive been looking for a cozy political home on the internet and i think ive found my place. I hope yall enjoy me being here.

Hopefully this isnt a place for trolls and flamers like yahoo is. I dont tolerate that stuff man, Ive come for rational debate.

I am looking for some open-minded people if you get what Im saying, people willing to talk to me as if i were their friend rather than enemy. Im a hardcore liberal, and i mean a REAL hardcore liberal but ill try to be as civil as i can, word is bond.

Hardcore liberal looking for open mindedness. That's like saying you're a hardcore wingnut looking for open mindedness. :lol:
This aught to be interesting.
th_male29-male-theater-cinema-smiley-e.gif

Welcome!

Hardcore liberal looking for open mindedness. That's like saying you're a hardcore wingnut looking for open mindedness. :lol:
This aught to be interesting.
th_male29-male-theater-cinema-smiley-e.gif

Welcome!

Yeah, what he(?) said.

Oh, and, welcome.

Of course we have trolls and flamers just like every other board that isn't heavily moderated.

You just have to post around them and basically not engage in their silliness if you want to have serious discussions.

Forum List

Back