Wasserman To The Rescue In Wisconsin; Send In The Clowns?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:laugh2::whip::woohoo:
The Obama Dog,Pony and Wasserman Show just keeps making their appearences in states where they have been so embarrassed.:tomato:

So is Wasserman bringing "Eric The Clown", Richard Simmons and Barney to help find 1/2 a million more votes for the democrats?

Wouldn't you think that the average all american resident of Wisconsin sees Wasserman as a baffoon who has been lying to all of us for 3 1/2 years of how well the economy has been roaring back and that when Obama took office the unemployment level was over 11% and thanks to Obama, it has dropped to 8.5% ???
Maybe she should also tour the state with the honorable Barney Frank and Anthony Weiner.
:stupid::smoke:

• Banned
you got to wonder what kind of folks actually take her seriously. maybe they closely resemble the 7 dwarfs? and some charachters from bugs bunny.(like that dufass bear who gave us that classic cartoon where he kept saying to his thug buddy,,,,,,OK GEORGE,,,,HEY GEORGE,,,I DONE A GOOD THING GEORGE!!,,,,George is my friend,,,,,duhhuh.

• Banned
I am debating whether to make a parody of the wasserman DNC speech and putting it on u-tube. it wont be hard,i would have to get a doll that looks like her, add a wasserman wig and build a minature set to look like the dnc stage,,,,,,i could have a field day with the script.

Forum List

Back