Wasserman Schultz: Wisconsin recall a ‘dry run’ for November

Now I know why liberals are always so pissed.

Just take a look at the women they must align with and possibly mate with:

Nancy Pelosi
Joy Behar
Rosanne Barr
Debbie W Shultz
Racheal Maddow
The other lesbian beast who got kicked off The View

Man. I'll take Palin, Liz Hasselback, the Fox News ladies any day!!!

So essentially, women only have worth if they are attractive?

Care to post a picture of yourself so we can determine your "worth".

She has now reversed herself and said that she doesn't believe that the Wisconsin recall vote has any effect on national elections because it only takes place in Wisconsin. Amazing..I think she may have learned that technique from Jimmy Carter ~shrug~ I dunno..

Actually, she has not reversed herself....lol.

The CNN piece was shot and aired today, 5/27/2012.

But...

The C-SPAN pieces on 'Newsmakers', was shot on Friday, 5/25/2012, and just aired today.
Wisconsin recall: DNC’s Debbie Wasserman Schultz sees no national impact if Democrats lose - The Washington Post
The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee said Friday that if Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett (D) doesn’t prevail over Gov. Scott Walker (R) in next month’s Wisconsin recall election, there won’t be any ramifications for Democrats nationally.

“I think, honestly, there aren’t going to be any repercussions,” Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) said in a broad-ranging interview on C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers.”

“It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin. It’s an election that I think is important nationally because Scott Walker is an example of how extreme the tea party has been when it comes to the policies that they have pushed the Republicans to adopt,” Wasserman Schultz said. “But I think it’ll be, at the end of the day, a Wisconsin-based election, and like I said, across the rest of the country and including in Wisconsin, President Obama is ahead.”

So, 'first' she said it was just WI, and later said it was 'national'.

This was in the LA Times:

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) insisted in a television interview that a loss for the Democratic candidate in the recall, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, wouldn't have any implications for other races, such as the presidential election.

“I think, honestly, there aren’t going to be any repercussions,” Wasserman Schultz said on C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers” program. “It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin.”

(snip)

We put more than $250,000 into the race already,” she said, noting that she was heading for Wisconsin on Tuesday for a Barrett fundraiser. “We sent out an email this week to our more than 2 million-plus donor base from the Democratic Party, telling them that the first important national election is the June 5 election to recall Scott Walker and elect Mayor Tom Barrett, and asking our considerable donor base to contribute.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-democrats-play-down-wisconsin-recall-election-20120526,0,2760222.story

She is starting to act like Sgt. Schultz, She knows nothing!

Last edited:
Yeah your right wing masters have spent huge mountains of money on this one.

The people jsut dont have as much money to buy airtime so the right wing lies just might win this

Yeah your right wing masters have spent huge mountains of money on this one.

The people jsut dont have as much money to buy airtime so the right wing lies just might win this

LOL. That's funny stuff. Do you honestly believe that?

She has to deny the facts that unions and out of state money has been poured into the state AGAINST Walker- otherwise she might have to face the fact that the talking points fed to her are bullshit.

She has now reversed herself and said that she doesn't believe that the Wisconsin recall vote has any effect on national elections because it only takes place in Wisconsin. Amazing..I think she may have learned that technique from Jimmy Carter ~shrug~ I dunno..

Actually, she has not reversed herself....lol.

The CNN piece was shot and aired today, 5/27/2012.

But...

The C-SPAN pieces on 'Newsmakers', was shot on Friday, 5/25/2012, and just aired today.
Wisconsin recall: DNC’s Debbie Wasserman Schultz sees no national impact if Democrats lose - The Washington Post

So, 'first' she said it was just WI, and later said it was 'national'.

This was in the LA Times:

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) insisted in a television interview that a loss for the Democratic candidate in the recall, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, wouldn't have any implications for other races, such as the presidential election.

“I think, honestly, there aren’t going to be any repercussions,” Wasserman Schultz said on C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers” program. “It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin.”

(snip)

We put more than $250,000 into the race already,” she said, noting that she was heading for Wisconsin on Tuesday for a Barrett fundraiser. “We sent out an email this week to our more than 2 million-plus donor base from the Democratic Party, telling them that the first important national election is the June 5 election to recall Scott Walker and elect Mayor Tom Barrett, and asking our considerable donor base to contribute.”

Democrats, losing ground in Wisconsin, play down recall election - latimes.com

She is starting to act like Sgt. Schultz, She knows nothing!

Dude... that's the same piece I just poste3d. Look at the timeline I provided. The 'it won't have any national effect' stuff came PRIOR to the 'it will have national effect' stuff.

In either case, she reversed herself within 48 hours.

Who cant wait for blabbermouth to give her speech of lies at the DNC. we can only hope that unemployment shoots back up to 9% and the DOW tanks to 10,000 that same week. then lets see Wasserman try to spin it! what? we are still in the bush recession?

Just thinking about her saying the name of my state makes me feel icky.

*shudder*

But Romney beating up gay kids doesn't make you feel icky at all...

Provide evidence that Romney beat up gay kids.

By the way haven't you claimed you are a republican?

No, haven't claimed it, I am.

I just don't support Romney. Just because the rest of you are drinking the Mormon Koolaid, doesn't mean I have to.

Forum List

Back