Wasserman Schultz: "Natural Home" For Minorities Is Democratic Party

Let's not forget, the minorities in the Republican party are all just a bunch of Uncle Tom's anyway.......

Not really.

They are told they are either second class citizens, by Republicans..or not wanted at all.

Fine by me.

Democrats see humans. Republicans, not so much.

You've got it all wrong. It is the Democrats who tell minorities they are second class citizens and do everything they can to keep them second class citizens so they'll rely on them for their livelihood and keep voting for them. As for the Republicans, they pretty much ignore minorities and pretend they don't exist unless they're Hispanic, in which case they are obviously here illegally and must be shipped back to Mexico.

I don't believe she said this....
Next you will try to tell me she said the tea party was responsible
for the shooting of her friend Gabby Gifford...

You guys kill me....:D

See above.

Feel free to counter with real deal links.

Because you provide a couple of bullshit links, you think it proves Republicans are racist? ..

Republicans don't need racism to survive, democrats do and will do everything they can to keep racism alive and well.

Feel free to educate yourself by simpy looking up the terms "race baiting" and "race hustling". Oh those wonderful democrats, where would this country be without them? ... :thup:

P.S. I can give links all day long too, they don't prove shit.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JBYBhpXZAs]Orrin Hatch Gets Angry & Ted Kennedy Requests Recess - Clarence Thomas 2nd Hearing Part 6 (1991) - YouTube[/ame]

Observational Diatribe: The Race Hustling Democrats

Commentarama: Hispanics Foil Democratic Race Dreams

Race Hustling Charlatan James Clyburn Says Newt Gingrich “Will Say Anything to Get a Charge”

Well you found links. None were pertinent..but okay.

The idea that simply talking about race..is racist..is in itself foolish. But somehow Republicans seem to think that's the way around the argument.

As in they can treat people like second class citizens and if you talk about that..you are racist.

Orwell would be proud.

Wrong, my links are all spot on, yours are hyperbole nonsense, and it's democrats who treat everyone like second class citizens. Barbara Boxer, Sheila Jackson Lee, Nancy Pelosi are just a few examples, this shit is too easy........

Thomas had nothing to do with race..and everything to do with his behavior.

Turns out the critique was correct. He's an awful Supreme Court Justice.

It's race and he's a fine Supreme Court Justice, Kagan on the other hand.......

Let's not forget, the minorities in the Republican party are all just a bunch of Uncle Tom's anyway.......

Cain was on Real Time too. He was pretty funny now that he doesn't have to clear every word with the Republicans.

He can relax and be himself now, he doesn't have the left wing media beating him to death over a bunch of broke, lying, money grubbing two bit ho's........ :thup:

And the left can go back to tolerating the black guy in the GOP because he presents no risk to them.

Sickening.

video at site.
SNIP:

DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL) appeared on the season premiere of HBO's "Real Time" with host Bill Maher this Friday.

In the Overtime portion of the show, which is broadcasted and available only on the internet, Wasserman Schultz got into race politics, claiming the Democratic Party is the "natural home" for minorities.

Wasserman Schultz says minorities feel "comfortable" because the Democratic Party stands up for "the issues that matter to those communities and Republicans shun them." Transcript below.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC Chairwoman: "Just look at the chamber at the State of the Union. Look at the side of the chamber that the Democrats sit on and the side of the chamber that Republicans sit on. And you can notice a dramatic difference in who chooses to affiliate as Democrats and who chooses to affiliate as Republicans. The diversity in the Democratic Party is remarkable. We truly are the big tent party."

all of it here with comments.
Wasserman Schultz: "Natural Home" For Minorities Is Democratic Party | RealClearPolitics

She's right of course.

Not really.

They are told they are either second class citizens, by Republicans..or not wanted at all.

Fine by me.

Wrong. They are told by Democrats that Republicans see them as second class citizens or not wanted.

Look at the way you treat minorities who decide that they are indeed Republicans. Talk about treating people as second class citizens...

Blacks are perfectly capable of making that decision on their own. They do not need to be told, they do not need to be brainwashed

That is absolutely true. So why do Democrats keep deliberately misrepresenting the GOP as racist? Are you afraid that the truth will set minorities free to vote for the Republicans?

video at site.
SNIP:

DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL) appeared on the season premiere of HBO's "Real Time" with host Bill Maher this Friday.

In the Overtime portion of the show, which is broadcasted and available only on the internet, Wasserman Schultz got into race politics, claiming the Democratic Party is the "natural home" for minorities.

Wasserman Schultz says minorities feel "comfortable" because the Democratic Party stands up for "the issues that matter to those communities and Republicans shun them." Transcript below.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC Chairwoman: "Just look at the chamber at the State of the Union. Look at the side of the chamber that the Democrats sit on and the side of the chamber that Republicans sit on. And you can notice a dramatic difference in who chooses to affiliate as Democrats and who chooses to affiliate as Republicans. The diversity in the Democratic Party is remarkable. We truly are the big tent party."

Wasserman Schultz: "Natural Home" For Minorities Is Democratic Party | RealClearPolitics

She's right of course.

Yea, they can make themselves right at home in the basement of the Democrats. Republicans want to help them to live in their own home.... standing on their own two feet, earning their own living... and being proud Americans.

video at site.
SNIP:

I dont find that comment to off the mark.

Democrats have been buying votes for about a century.

video at site.
SNIP:

That's funny. Business has been buying Republican politicians for the last 30 years. It's why the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

You know that's not something you can deny. Admit it.

video at site.
SNIP:

That's funny. Business has been buying Republican politicians for the last 30 years. It's why the Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats.

Is that because the democrats were already bought off? I think so.

Wrong. They are told by Democrats that Republicans see them as second class citizens or not wanted.

Look at the way you treat minorities who decide that they are indeed Republicans. Talk about treating people as second class citizens...

Blacks are perfectly capable of making that decision on their own. They do not need to be told, they do not need to be brainwashed

That is absolutely true. So why do Democrats keep deliberately misrepresenting the GOP as racist? Are you afraid that the truth will set minorities free to vote for the Republicans?

Maybe its just Republicans saying..

"I'm not racist, my maid is black"

Not really.

Fine by me.

He'll never get it, no matter how much you try to dumb it down for him.....
No, because he, like all leftists, sees it as the natural order. Minorities can't succeed without the help of white liberals.

Not really.

Fine by me.

See above.

It's not Democrats telling them they are second class, bub.
Tell that to "Uncle Tom" Clarence Thomas and that pickaninny Condi Rice.

Not really.

Fine by me.

Then maybe you should stop doing it.

video at site.
SNIP:

Gee, why would the CoC donate to a party that's hostile to business?

Maybe its just Republicans saying..

"I'm not racist, my maid is black"

No, it's nothing like that at all.

As a point of interest, which 'Republicans' said that?

video at site.
SNIP:

Boy you guys really hate Debbie Wasserman, don't you. She must be doing something right to get the Teaparty slugs this hopping mad. :)

Don't get me wrong G, I like you... but considering that you actually believe the right are responsible for Gifford's being shot, your opinion carries considerably less value to me than it has previously.

And, by your own standards, Romney must be right too... cuz the left seem to be melting down over him too.

You know, I would have more respect for liberals if they would stop towing the party line and call obvious bullshit for what it is. Race baiting is as disgusting as racism. And the left just can't seem to break their addiction to it. Shame on you. Seriously. Shame. On. You.

Forum List

Back